Before coming, in order to cope with the earthquake, her riding costume was specially made, with cotton stuffed into the joints of her body, and the hair scarf behind her head still wrapped around most of her head.

    Even so, there is no part of her body that does not hurt.

    Lu Che took a deep breath, held the stone beside her and sat up, asking her, "Are you hurt?"

    Yun Qingqing stood up covering her waist and went to look at Lu Che on the ground: "I'm fine, are you okay?"

    Lu Che's eyes flashed for a moment and said calmly, "They will come after us soon, you go first."

    At this time, his lips pale, his forehead is still floating a layer of cold sweat, even so, his pair of eyes like a river in the dark night, with a force that can not be denied.

    "I'm not going, if we want to go we'll go together!" Yun Qingqing said stubbornly, how could she possibly go.

    She specially came along to the autumn hunt just to save him and brush up his goodwill by the way.

    At these words, Lu Che jerked his head up and looked at Yun Qingqing with incredulous eyes.

    She, surprisingly, was willing to accompany him to live and die together.

    "You get up quickly, we continue to escape." Yun Qingqing urged.

    Lu Che sat on the ground and looked at her motionlessly.

    "Get up." Yun Qingqing reached out to pull him, this time, Lu Che surprisingly did not break his hand, feeling the weight on his hand was not right, Yun Qingqing's face changed, "What's wrong with you?"

    "A small matter." Lu Che's eyes wandered, smiled lightly and said calmly, "My foot hurt."

    "What?!" Yun Qingqing sucked in a breath of cold air, his foot was injured, and he was still laughing?

    In the original story line, Lu Che's whole body was injured, but only his foot was not injured, this time she disturbed the plot and caused him to hurt his foot!

    I don't know how he is injured, in case he is crippled ...... will the system deduct 100 mall coins from her?

    Because the two of them do not meet from time to time, Yun Qingqing originally also gave him a custom-made riding suit, but unfortunately Lu Che did not wear.

    He still doesn't believe her.

    Yun Qingqing felt deeply guilty, she turned around and squatted down, saying, "I'll carry you, you come up."

    Lu Che breathed a sigh of relief and looked at her in awe.

    The young girl ignored the image, even some absurd squatting in front of her, Lu Che finally reacted, the back of his hand against his lips, issued a loud cough.

    She was born with slender shoulders and waist, her back was thin and small, delicate, as if she could not bear any weight.

    But in Lu Che's eyes, her back was like a layer of warm light that enveloped him gently.

    "Lu Che, what are you still standing there for? In case they chase down, we can't beat them." Yun Qingqing complained and patted his shoulder, signaling him to come up quickly.

    "I still have one leg that can walk, just help me." His voice was a bit mute.

    "Oh." Yun Qingqing said regretfully, thinking to herself, what a pity to lose an opportunity to perform.