Chapter One

I am moving my novel to a new platform. I never imagined that I would ever earn money through my work. It will be moving in the following month. Thank you all for reading .That's my idea of Angelo. Hot
Thank you for taking the time to read my novel and I hope u enjoy it. Don't forget to comment,positive information or negative. Depending on what your view point is. For the chapters you like,you can vote for them. Thank you again.

Angelo was standing in his office looking out of the window. He was staring at nothing in particular. His conversation with his ailing father had left him somewhat disturbed. His father wanted his return to Italy.

He was used to the New York rush and progressive buildings which provided the best life for his growing enterprise and had soon forgotten the more quite life of his country Italy, now he had to go back. Angelo sighed and shifted to a portrait of his parents by his desk. His papa and mama. He loved them, being the only child and all, he stood to inherit the Gracia empire.

That did not interest him, for he had his own company and billions, yet he had to go. He reached for the receiver and called his secretary
"Lucy ?"
' yes sir ? '
"book a flight for me for this evening for a direct flight to Italy' ' OK Sir'

Now that's done. He didn't have to go pack his clothes. He would easily buy more in a store in Italy. He didn't have any lovers to tell goodbye to well except for Georgina who was his latest catch. He decided to call her and break up with her." Hi Georgina "'hi there handsome, are you coming over tonight? '" No, am going to Italy tonight "Can I come with you, I was there for a photo shoot but I didn't stay long. It so beautiful there"

You guessed it right Georgina was a model , beautiful but all plastic." No, am sorry Georgie but this is the end of things between us'', Why?, but I love you, "I don't, I have to go", 'BASTARD, You will regret this, I swear to you', "Yeah yeah save it for someone who actually cares", 'You vile .......' He hung up.

Well that went well. It was a good thing he had ended it with her she had started to become clingy and he hated that in a woman, All he wanted was to fuck them only and was always clear in his intentions.

I have to get out of here. "Lucy?" He called his secretary ' Yes Sir 'Don't bother booking the flight I'll just go in my private jet. ', OK sir, goodbye sir. '
"goodbye Lucy. "

He got into his blue convertible and drove to the private airstrip,. "Good evening sir.
"Good evening, is the plane ready?
' Yes sir, welcome aboard.

He wasn't much of a conversationalist, some people would even go as far and say he was cold and detached from anything and anyone , well not everyone, his parents got their way with him more than he cared to admit and there's Abby.

But Abby had been a cold manipulative bitch who had gotta post his defenses as a young man and had robbed him blind.

His Heart, ego and pride had been bruised in the name of a small fortune she had gained after their divorce.

He had sworn of all women and decided to get only what he needed, sex, that was all a woman was good for anyway, other than that, they were emotionally unreliable creatures,. He wanted nothing to do with them.

An hostesses come to serve him after the plane was of the ground. She flattered her eye lashes at him but she frowned when she got no response from him.

He almost chuckled but good manners held him down. He decided to move into the inner chamber to catch some sleep. It had been a long day and was going to be and even longer flight.

UUUUM YOU JUST MEET UP WITH ANGELO THE YOU'LL MEET ANGEL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. VOTE Please.
FORGIVE THE MISTAKES AND ANY TECHNICAL ERROR.
THANK YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ...

CIAO