Chapter 2

Calligraphic pic of this book

Angel couldn't believe her luck. Her old Volkswagen had broken down on her again. She was scheduled to go pick up her small sister from her school and she was going to be late. She hoped that Ellie didn't get too scared. No cars seemed to be passing this way.

She would be left stuck by the roadside waiting for an imaginary car to pick her up . Being her fault for decided to take a shortcut to Ellie's school after she had gotten delayed at work. Maggie had not shown up for her shift at the cafe,  she had ended up being the one to fill in.

God knows she needed the money to take care of Ellie and herself after both of their parents had died in a hit and run accident. The incident had left both her and her sister orphans. Angel had had to drop out of university to enable her to work and take care of her younger sister, Ellie.

Angelo had already touched down at the airport and got into his car which was always there in case of his home coming. A black Audi R8. It was not a secret, he loved fast cars, well who didn't?

He decided to take a shortcut into the valley before he reached his parents ranch. As he was driving he saw a battered old red Volkswagen on the side of the road.
"Did people still have these?' He wondered. He decided to slip down and see if the person needed any help.

She don't know how to fix it, she couldn't believe her luck. She peeped from the back of the car and what she saw made her heart slip a beat.

The car that pulled up would have ensured her to live in comfort even for a short time while if she sold it. But that was not the thing that left her breathless. It was the hunk of a man that stepped out of the car.

The man had a pair of broad shoulders, she couldn't mind running her hands through. A chisel jaw, sea green eyes that held both humor and sexual danger that both exited her as well as terrified her. Black hair that fell one his forehead. Her fingers itched to pull them back. The word predator hung all one him and she couldn't help but feel as if she was his prey.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR READING AND I LOVE YOU. Please VOTE. I GOTTA HAVE MORE VOTE MY CHERIE'S

YOU HAVE FINALLY MEET ANGEL WAIT FOR HER DESCRIPTION IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

Ciao BABY