She just wanted to know if Lu Che really agreed to withdraw the marriage.

    Hearing her question, Lu Che's gaze reverted back to her, his eyes quite surprised.

    This woman really has the audacity to not only run to the man's door and beg him not to withdraw from the marriage, but also open her mouth to ask him about his feelings.

    Being stared at firmly by the villain, Yun Qingqing's legs trembled nervously as she asked the small system in her head, "How many mall coins do I have now? Enough to buy which charm props?"

    "You basically can't afford any of them, you can only buy the cheapest props right now, for example - 'Eyelash Bender'. It can temporarily increase your Charisma attack attribute value by 10, do you want to try it?" The little system replied.

    "Buy it!" Yun Qingqing said decisively.

    Right now it was the critical moment to attack the villain, so if you don't use it now, when will you wait!

    "Okay!" The little system clicked the mouse and helped Yun Qingqing buy the "Curved Eyelashes".

    After the sound of the cash register, Yun Qingqing felt that her eyelashes were a little itchy.

    She blinked at Lu Che and smiled a little.

    The young girl's eyelashes were well-defined, with a lovely curl, and along with her blink, her eyelashes were like a small brush, brushing on Lu Che's heart one after another.

    He looked at her steadily for a while and said, "Do you have discomfort in your eyes?"

    Yun Qingqing: "......"

    She had never tempted anyone before, could it be that she had tempted in the wrong way?

    Just when she doubted herself, the little system added: "Master, I forgot to remind you that straight men are immune to 100% of charm attacks."

    "Why didn't you say so earlier! Causing me to waste mall coins for nothing!" Yun Qingqing was so angry that she leaned backwards. This little system, it was just as well that it usually didn't help, instead it always pitted her.

    She deeply suspected that the little system was sent by the main system to screw her on purpose.

    Looking at her unpredictable expression, Lu Che suddenly lifted his hand and put it against his lips, saying, "Allow me to think twice."

    The man's ambiguous reply left Yun Qingqing in a state of confusion.

    She is a beautiful and delicate young girl, she begged him in a low voice not to withdraw from the marriage, and he had to think twice?

    Is he still a man!

    However, due to the authority of the villainous big brother, Yun Qingqing did not dare to lose her temper with him on the spot, and after stuffing the gift to him haphazardly, she continued to smile: "Then you think about it, you must think about it well and clearly."

    After finishing the last sentence with gritted teeth, Yun Qingqing waved her little handkerchief and left from the Lu Mansion with a smile on her face.

    If you don't know the cause and effect, you will think that Miss Yun and Mr. Lu have made peace by shaking hands.

    Not waiting for the crowd to disperse, Lu Che took the lead and walked into the Lu House.

    Lu Cong trotted behind him and chattered beside him, asking, "Big brother, what did Miss Yun say to you?"

    Lu Che ignored him, his expression indifferent, and stepped through a courtyard door.