【Lust & Torture】Ch.3┌His rude appearence┘

Start from the beginning

I patted his head and gave him a nod. The man had already sat down next to little Olya and had her in his embrace. Little Han then went to the shirtless man and stuck his tongue out; mockingly. You want to die, kid? I thought and shook my head. He then stole another bar of cereal from him. I smirked, raising my eyebrows at the tall man."That's my boy!" I praised the little boy, who now had a victory look plastered on.Guess if we're going down, we're doing it with our heads high- He ran up to me with puppy eyes, and so did the little girl after getting tickled by the annoying man."Aunty Beth! You must protect me!"

"You bet I will. I won't let anyone hurt my little mice." I bent down on his level and pinched his cheeks. He giggled and hugged me. Which took me by surprise, but I tried to hide it. Everyone else in the kitchen also laughed at the situation. They seem like a happy family."I will get back at you, little man. Now, how about my breakfast?"

"Beth, honey, can you help him? I am kinda stuck helping the old man again." Me? Why me? Please, not me! Old Olya said, and I did as she told me, serving breakfast to the tall man."Well, you can sit, and I will bring you your breakfast," I told him and went to the kitchen, bringing back his breakfast. After we returned, he gave me a weird look and finally asked the question that had bothered him all this while. I noticed the look in his eyes as if his walls seemed to go up high in the sky; his mode turned defensive.

"Where did she come from?" He asked, no one in particular.His gaze could burn my insides if I let it. Horny bitch. But I did not. I am used to men like him. He can't get to me at all."Well..." Then the woman explained what had happened yesterday."Also, do not be so rude. You should thank Beth for this lovely breakfast she made for us.""Well, thank you, Beth." He gave me a look once more, which I shrugged away."No problem. It's not like I was making it for you or anything."

Why do I feel like I'm digging my own grave here? I mumbled on my way to the door, where almost everyone had gone. It seemed that the man had heard me as he suddenly grasped my hand while I was passing through the door."Hmm, easy there, little Beth. You don't want any accidents happening to you, would you?"Huh? Accidents? I could kill you in an instant if I wanted! Wow, slow down; you're not back there; act like a human, not an animal, I scolded myself. Then I felt him tugging on my hand, and I landed right between his legs. Jesus, I need help. But I didn't falter, I stood there with my chin high, fearing nothing, or that was what I wanted him to think. I could feel his hot breath on my skin as he leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"Your scent is nice. What is it?" I snapped, my eyes now facing his deep emerald ones, which had an alluring tune."Excuse me!?'' I yelped as he stood up abruptly; his tall body, almost two heads taller than me, brushed my arms' side, and I shivered slightly from the contact. He seemed to be around his late twenties. I did not care to learn more about him, so I continued sipping my coffee. He gave me a weird vibe. I admit, I wanted nothing to do with this man. "Keep your hands to yourself, mister," I said coldly.

I wasn't the one for him to play with, and he'd understand that either the easy or hard way.Some time passed, and we were in the living room chatting again. I went to find Miss Martha in the kitchen. "Hello, Mis Maria. I wanted to ask you if the kids can eat ice cream. I want to surprise them."

"Really? That is so sweet of you. Of course, they can!""Perfect. Thank you!""Oh, no. I thank you, the kids will be delighted.""Does anyone know where the nearest supermarket is?" I asked as I was passing the living room. Mister Oliver, that man's father, answered me smiling."There is one two blocks from here. Do you want me to take you there?""It is okay. Thank you."