12 - it suits you .

Start from the beginning

" .. alright ,, sounds fine to me ,, " merlin mumbles in response with a small shrug , a small smile never leaving his lips , wasnt really sure as to why but perhaps it was just an effect from being around the other ,, simply nodding he raises a brow
    " boy you really want them , dont you — " he chuckled beginning to walk ahead " .. theres a spot just down here - "

giving a nod he set a reminder to himself to tell the others he would be heading out with merlin for the day . it would be nice , natural even seeing as this wasn't anything new than what they used to . . .

except it was to a point, things held between them sworn to secrecy but did they have to be secret when they were alone ?

arthur rolled his eyes at that and reached out to whack the back of his head." shut up. you're the one who wanted to stop training."

" .. spouse i just trip over my own feet - but - its never on purpose - unless im just .. uncoordinated - " his shoulders hunch up into a shrug , hand shifting up to rub the back of his neck .

thats why he was somewhat relived about it , he wouldn't have to hide , getting time to himself , to themselves , maybe he didn't have to wait around anymore.

" .. and you could of said no - "

he cant help but huff a laugh with a small smile before turning his attention back in front of him . soon reaching the small field of colours,, kneeling down && began to pick away , trying his best with what he could find .

" right  no i don't think you'd purposely trip over your own feet." he pointed out matter of factly and rolled his eyes. .

the blonde would gently nudge him with his foot even he shrugged , following him down towards the field with an accusatory finger pointed directly at the other . " right well not like that would've done much anyways . . you never listen to me as it is."

  he wouldn't have told him no but quite honestly merlin did not need to know that so he was more than happy to keep silent of it

with that merlin just sends him a look , hitting him in the arm during the process , " . . shut it - " he mutters , by this point probably being the only reason as to why , even if it didn't want to admit it .

" .. thats true - the amount of times i havent .. and i still question as to why you aren't sick of me yet - "
a small grin spread across his face at his muttered and gently poked him in the back." oh and who's to say I'm not sick of you? only put up with you because everyone else seems to like you." him smile proved he was teasing of course, there were multiple reasons he put up with merlin and none were because of anyone else.

his brows stitch together , glancing over his shoulder to look at him with a small grin , he always listened , when he wanted too .. falling quiet once he had a bunch in his hand , reds && yellows like he requested , amongst a few whites && oranges to help it mix all together , he quickly glances at the corner of his eye , catching the other , before making it somewhat neat && stands up to face him .

hand reaching out to hand them over

" .. i think these are for you , my lord - "

he knew the risk of it all , how so many would be against it , he knew , which is why hed keep it to himself , he may of told giaus in a way , but that man knew everything about him , like an open book , barely able to hide anything from him at this point , but like hed say anything himself .

glancing down to the flowers the gentle smile only grew, the hand that reached out to grab them lay resting . . lingering against his for a moment before he pulled them back.