//Chapter 3//

This chapter may not be very long or it might idk but i'll tell the word count at the end as always

Warning⚠(this involves lgbtq+ content so just scroll until you see words in bold saying it ends there, this is only for homophobics so if ur not then u can read the chapter still)
Warning⚠⚠⚠⚠(its only lemon dreams so yea

Enjoy_

Jeremy's {POV}

"Wow your flustered easily." I said looking towards Alpha.  "I- I am not!" He said blushing. "Who are you talking to on your phone?" I asked him. "I- uh- No one!" He answered tugging his phone in the pocket of my hoodie he had on.

I grabbed the phone out while he wasn't looking. He looked towards me in surprise and stood up of the couch and into the kitchen. "Let's see~" I said with a smug look on my face. As i opened his phone i saw a picture of me pop up...shirtless.

"Where did you get this?" I asked looking towards the kitchen of the hideout we were at. "Well...um....someone...sent it to me...and they...um....well....they asked me if um i know you?" He answered peaking his head and looking at me with an awkward smile. "Who sent this?" I asked him. "Well...um....just look...." he said nervously. I looked at his phone to see the contact who sent this too him, and it was Val. I turned back to where he was standing and found that he was sat besides me looking at the table and not at me.

"Well...i uh- kinda asked her....to....?" He said finally looking at me. A wave of heat struck at my cheeks and i soon realised that i too was blushing but not as much as him, he looked like a tomato. He turned to me. "Look i-". He hadn't finished his sentence as i kissed him gently, more as a peck on the lips. I moved away but still in front of him. He looked surprised yet happy at the same time.

In a short period of time he topped me in a bending position his legs on either side of my waist. He cupped my face in his hands. Slowly he leaned in placed a soft gentle and long kiss on my lips. He pulled away panting as if out of breathe. I didn't realised that i was smiling and he was too. I slightly sat up, my back against the couch. I quickly swapped our positions with him laying on the couch and me on top of him. Slowly i leaned in and stopped a few inches from his face.

He slightly nodded as in giving me permission to. Our lips were  connected. I pulled away and he was panting out of breath. He looked more than red at this point. I leaned in again and this time it was to gently kiss his neck. I looked up to him and felt his hands on my-

My eyes shot open. "It was a...dream?" I said to myself. I was panting repeatedly and sweating a bit. The door opened and one of the maids walked in with a tray that had 2 plates and a jug of blood and a glass for it. She set the tray on the table closest to my bed. "Thank you." I said.

She just nodded and walked out of my room. I sat up and looked in the mirror across from my room. Quickly i got up from my bed and stepped in front of it. My hair was messy and most of it sticking to my forehead. My cheeks were red and my ears heated up. I looked down to my hands and they felt a bit warm. I was still panting but it calmed down.

"Do i? No...no...of course its not that deep, its small...right? It will go away in 10 years......right?" I quietly said to myself. "You didnt ask for your hoodie back..." i heard a soft voice say. My head whipped around to see where it was coming from and there he was.... Alpha sat on the side of my bed swinging his legs back and forth.