Chapter 46 ~Just the thought of it makes me depressed...

Start from the beginning

After Seara-sama entered the bath, I followed right after and dipped my feet a little before submerging myself right into it.

Ahhhh... It feels so good...

Though our hot spring still feels a bit better, the water is at the perfect temperature and it is certainly an extremely beautiful bath. Certainly a luxurious experience without a doubt.

Ah... It's making me feel sleepy...

Just then, I felt the water undulating from my right. I turned towards it, and there I see a magnificent, enormous sight of a beautiful side boob...

"Ah! S-Seara-sama?"

"Ufufufu~ You were dozing off, Alterisa-chan~ It's bad for you to doze of in such a hot bath, you know~? Are you feeling unwell~?"

"No! It is extremely comfortable that I got a little sleepy. Please excuse me."

"Oh my~ Is that so~ Ufufufu~ I'm glad you like it."

H-Hm...? W-Why is she suddenly staring at me...?

"Alterisa-chan, I'm curious. What is your relationship like with Alexus? Although not yet publicized, you are engaged, after all. As your future mother-in-law, I'm very interested~"

"E-Eh?! M-My relationship with his highness... Is it?"

"Ufufufu~ Don't need to be shy and use honorifics now~ I know you call him by "Alex"~ He was very happy that he bragged to me about it, you know~?"

W-What?! A-Alex, how could you tell on me to your mother! Just so you know, it's your idea, okay! You're the one who ask me to call you that!!!!

I can feel my cheeks burning, and I knew it wasn't from the bath at all... Kuuuuh! I'm so embarrassed!

"Y-Yes... U-Uhm... A-Alex has been very kind to me... H-He's one of my closest friend... And I enjoy his company very much."

I don't know if it was because of the warm bath, or because of Seara-sama's overwhelming motherly aura, but I ended up spilling my heart out.

Alex is... special to me, to put it concisely. He's someone who would always be there not only when I need him, but when I want to see him. It was as if he knows my schedule.

He wouldn't bother me when I'm busy. Rather than bothering me, he'd even help me silently, support me in subtle ways, as if he knows what I want to do. I feel very happy whenever I realize it.

He's also very fun to be with. The time I spend with him is always fun, no matter what. Every time we spend a morning, afternoon, or even evening together, my heart would always fill full by the end of it. I feel so refreshed, and I feel like I can do my best again.

"I feel very blessed to have met him in this world, and became friends with him."

I lowered my head slightly and saw the reflection of myself on the surface of the water.

Yes... I can meet him because I have become "Alterisa" in this world, the main villainess of the otome game "Lovely Happenings". The woman who stood in between the heroine and him.

The obstacle that was meant to be removed so they could have their happy endings...

I know I'm not the same "Alterisa" anymore. I know I was different... Much different than the "Alterisa" in the game.

But... The thought of him meeting the heroine of "Lovely Happenings" made my heart tighten. The thought of him talking with her with the smile he had always given me broke my heart.

The thought of him and the heroine falling in love... It's suffocating...

I don't want it to happen...