I hear a car horn from behind. Oh, my cab is here. Here goes nothing! I clutch my suitcases and prepare myself for the journey. Warner said I need to make a statement, so my luggage is matched with outfit. I have on a pastel pink active wear outfit, with a pair of chocolate brown shoes that match my suitcases. The chocolate brown matches my hair while the pastel pink is my personality, whatever Warner said. And the best part? My shoes have a suitcase all to themselves!

"Well, that's my cue. How about a hug for the road?"

The three of them approach me and we share one last hug, my mom holding on the longest. Ok, this is it. I'm going to be on national television. Most importantly, this could be the beginning of everything. If- when I win that money, I'm going to go on to fund my dream company, and Warner's dream of being a reality star will finally come true. Let's do this!

"Good luck, sweetie!" My mom says as she waves goodbye.

"Go kill 'em, California!"

"And get a boyfriend while you're at it!" My grandma yells to me from the driveway.

...

"Yo, we're coming at you live from Camp Wawanakwa somewhere in Muskoka, Ontario. I'm your host, Chris McLean, dropping season one of the hottest reality show on television right now. Here's the deal, twenty-two campers have signed up to spend eight weeks right here at this crummy old summer camp, they'll compete in challenges against each other then have to face the judgement of their fellow campers. Every three days, one team will either win a reward or watch one of their team members walk down the Dock of Shame, take a ride on the loser boat, and leave Total Drama Island for good. Their fate will be decided here at the dramatic campfire ceremonies where each week all but one camper will receive one marshmallow. In the end, only one will be left standing and will be rewarded with cheesy tabloid fame and a small fortune, which let's face it, they'll probably blow it in a week. To survive, they'll have to battle black flies, grizzly bears, and disgusting camp food."

...

I can't believe I'm up next!

Right now I'm on a boat on my way to meet Chris McLean and win that one hundred thousand dollars! I've been watching the other contestants being introduced, and I am so excited to meet everyone, though I am nervous because some of them don't seem so nice, like that Heather chick... But that's ok! I don't have to be friends with everyone, and my main focus is winning that prize money! And no snobby mean girl is going to ruin that. I mean, am I upset that the luxurious island I'm suppose to be on for 8 weeks is actually some run down piece of dirt that looks like it's about to drop into the ocean forever? Yes, I'm actually quite furious about it. HOWEVER, I signed a contract, so I might as well get over it now. Besides, how bad can it actually be? It's not like any of us are going to die or get seriously hurt, right? ...

Right?!

...