her <3

(QUICK REMINDER THIS AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE. I MEAN NO HARMS TOWARD HOLLAND. If anyone is uncomfortable with this story let me know)

We finally reached her car, after going through a crowd of paparazzi and people. We laugh and get into her car.

I sigh loudly buckling up. Sarah turn to look at me.

"I know this was probably so overwhelming, I'm so sorry. But I just can't escape it unfortunately"

"Its okay you don't owe me any kind of apology sarah. I should apologize on behalf of the fans. Im not crazy tho."

"I wonder what the gossip are gonna be about. You mind checking Twitter for me." She said and started driving.

That's when it hits me
IM WITH SARAH PAULSON. IN HER CAR DRIVING TO HER PLACE. Breath.

"I would but my phone is dead." I said pouting and she laughed handing me hers.

"Cher. That's the password." I typed it in and her wallpaper is plane white. Was expecting eggplant color.

"Are you sure you're letting me go on your Twitter, what if i like reply to some people and make them freak out?" I say teasing and opening the app.

I scroll for two second and already pics of me and sarah. How is that possible i didn't think they were posted right away. I read some of the quotes and replies.

'Sarah's potential new lover!'

'Sarah spotted with a young woman! Who could she be?'

"They think I'm your lover... that's so flaterring. They think i have all it takes to be  your lover." I said internally freaking out.

"Lover? I mean we hugged, but who wouldn't hug you."

"Who wouldn't hug YOU. you mean. I mean they are crazy to think that you'd date someone as random as me. Right? I mean everyone but me am i right?"

It took her a second to say something back. "You're not random. Im really happy i came across your tiktoks couple months ago."

"Oh my god! I got to finish the tiktok... I'll do that when we get to your place. Wait we are going there right you're not just dropping me off somewhere. I mean I'd understand com-" I stop talking and looked down at my thigh because i felt a light  pressure.

"Shh leave the talking for when we'll be having a delicious dinner and drinks." She stroke her thumb on my thigh before pulling her hand away and back on the steering wheel.

I laugh nervously and nodded.  I'm 100% blushing.
"Yes. Are you cooking? I'm curious- you know what I'll keep my questions for later. Can we listen to music. Some stevie, cher..."

"Cher! Good idea. You know how a phone work. Make it work."

*Time skip*

We spend the entired drive to her house listening to cher as we finally pulled into her driveway.

"And we're here." Sarah said all excited. She did show me some of her backyard and house When we call, but seeing it person is so much cooler. 

I get our and get my suitcase and waiting for sarah and she opened the her front door.  After about 30 minutes i get all settled in the guest room.

"Sarah! Where is your bathroom?" I shouted and she come quickly into my room.

"You have one in your room y/n." She laughed and opened the door. And i laugh too.

"I'll be in the living room" she said and exit the guest room. I quickly do my things and charge my phone before i walk out and into the living room.

"Hi!" I said seeing sarah sitting on her couch, surely scrolling through twitter.

"Oh! Hi, you're finally back. I've been thinking about ordering something for dinner." She said tapping the seat next to her.

"Sarah, I'm  a bit confused it hit it me all at once im sorry. Mmh, why me. Am i not  just another of your fans?" I said truly being confused. I mean we did grew close, we talked practically everyday and ft as much as possible.

"Well, you're different y/n. I and you're really funny, kind, sweet, beautiful. You're just everything. You're one of a kind." She put her phone down and rest her hand on my thigh gently.

I can feel myself near the edge of crying. I just felt like i was floating on a fluffy white cloud, all this felt like these very realistic dreams, but it wasn't a dream. I looked at sarah pouting.

"Hey, hey... don't cry, come here, I've wished to hug you for so long. Every single time we would FaceTime and I'd see these teary eyes, all i wanted was to hug you." Is what she said before pulling me in for a hug. I can't really say anything but cry, feeling so overwhelmed with emotions. It hitting me all at once, like a big wave.

I completely melt into Sarah's embrace and let myself fully relax and rest my head on her chest, letting it all out. I start to feel sleepy  as she starts to stroke my hair and rub my back so softly. This is all i remember.

I wake up I'm guessing an hour later to a soft hand stroking my cheek and we were still in the same position as earlier. I open my eyes and looked up at sarah. She was already looking down at me with the most beautiful smile. And now Everything i could look at was her lips. Y/n don't. I tell myself, this right here could ruin everything. But i can't stop looking at them. I can't.

Her fingers hooked under my chin and lift it so now I'm forced to look into her eyes. She lean in dangerously close to me. Only centimeters apart. I was sure sure she was going to kiss me. I closed my eyes and waited.

"Are you hungry?" Is what i get. From an hungry sarah.

I clear my throat and snapped out of  my thoughts. "I am yes, and mmh, thank you for this. I feel so much better now" she shook her head and shush me.

"I changed my mind, let's go out tonight its your first day in LA, let's have fun. Shall we?" She said getting up and i stretch before sitting up

"That would be great, are we going now?" I asked getting up as well.

"Well yes, so go and get dress in something fancy, let's meet up in my living room in 30 minutes?" She said and i nodded.

Oh this was going to be fun, but i still want to kiss. Should i? Or should i wait until she does the first move. Im conflicted.

Should they kiss in the next chapters?

Omg hiiiii sorry for like not updating in forever. One word: life. And been struggling alot with writing any of my books or writing in general. And sorry for any mistake it is 2 am as im updating this. Alsoo give me ideas for the next update im taking suggestions.