plane

Y/n: boobs

Sarah 🤰:  uh?

Y/n: boobs

Sarah 🤰:  y/n?

Y/n: boobies

Sarah 🤰:  you want to see my boobs?

Y/n: i mwan if yur offering

Sarah 🤰:  are you drunk?

Y/n: no but i want to see your boobs

Sarah 🤰:  y/n stop

Y/n: sorry sorry ma'am. I am drunk very yes.

Sarah 🤰:  but you have a plane to take in like 4 hours? To come see me? Did you forget?

Y/n: didn't forgot but im stresss very stress ma'am

Sarah 🤰: do you want me to call you? Maybe i can help, i don't want you to be late

Y/n: yes please call

I sit on my couch stress as ever and i wait for my phone to ring. The second it does i answer.

"Hello! Sarah?"

"Hello darling" she said sweetly.

"Im so stress I've never been on a plane, what if i die? Like boooom the plane crash no more y/n bye bye y/n no more y/n"

Sarah laugh a little. "Calm down, you wont die nor crash. Im scared to take the plane but i need too with my job. You'll see it will go fast. And its not a long flight"

"Okay  but if i die like-"

"Shut up you wont die sweetheart. Think positively please in about 7 hours I'll pick you up at the airport, you should get going now y/n dont be late"

"Okay mom. Can't wait to meet you, im so excited it still feels soooo unreal." I say the excitement being heard in my voice.

"Okay sweetheart, we will see each other soon. Now i need to go i need to get things ready for you. Text me?"

"Yes of course, thank you again sarah for reassuring me. You're the best!!!!!" I say and we hang up.

Once we hang up i open tiktok and i go in my draft. I mean i did say I'd make a tiktok for when I'd meet sarah. I continue the tiktok then close my phone. I look at the time and i decided to take a shower.

I want to look my best. I know she already saw me at my worst but still. Once i shower i look at myself in the mirror thinking about what to do with my hair and what to wear. After very long minutes i come up with a decent outfit and i decided to let my hair naturally curl.

I anxiously called a taxi and i grab my suitcase making my way outside to wait for it. I decided to text sarah

Y/n: hey!! Im almost on my way to the airport

Sarah🤰: oh!!  Im so excited darling!  Its a 3 hours flight right?

Y/n: yeah three. Its long. I hope i won't die.

Sarah🤰: you won't die. Stop that. It will be all fine sweetheart.

Y/n: okay okay. Sorry you know I'm stressed. Okay i need to go now.

Sarah🤰: alright sweetheart, see you soon. I promise nothing bad will happen, listen to your music everything will be okay. Have this selfie

Y/n: OMG I NEEDED THIS thank you so much sar

Y/n: OMG I NEEDED THIS thank you so much sar. I can't wait to meet you. Still a dream to me. Okay gotta go now see ya in few hours.

Time went by so fast, barely 30 minutes and the plane will land. Im so anxious and excited. I cannot stay still in my seat. I listen to calm myself down.

The 30 minutes went fast and the landing went extremely well. All the passenger walked out anf into the airport. My phone is dead of course it is. How am i gonna find sarah?

I look aroune for a bit walking around for what seems like an eternity. When i feel a gentle tap on my shoulder. I turn around.

"Ye- OH MY GOD" i gasp but cover my mouth and i stand awkwardly in front of sarah.

"Shh sweetheart calm down." She pull me in for a hug which i instantly reciprocated.  Taking in her sent. I hug her tightly. "See you're not dead. I told you." She try pulling away but i do not let her.

"Sweetheart come on let me see your face, also many people are looking at us. Let's walk to my car." I pull away with tears in my eyes, feeling so happy.

Wow i just hugged sarah paulson. Now what i wonder is what did she wanted to tell me that needed to be told face to face.