Anything Goes. (Johnnyboy)

There is a song you can listen to-and btw Pony is 19 and Johnny is 20

Johnny was shoved against the wall, a pair of plumped and warm lips smashed onto his own. They were Pony's lips. His lips trailed down to Johnny's neck as he let out a quiet grunt. Sweaty and desperate for more, he ripped off his shirt in a swift motion- exposing his chest already covered in love bites from previous occasions.

It turned Pony on to see all those spots that consisted of blues and purples. He moved down to leave more marks, circled his tongue around one nipple, and moved to the other.

"Slut." Johnny whispered, his head tilted back in pleasure.

Pony kept moving down while sloppily kissing Johnny's stomach. He reached the end of all the exposed skin and looked up at Johnny who nodded.

Pony excitedly undoes the zipper and button on Johnny's jeans and pulls them down to his ankles. He pulled down Johnny's underwear, exposing his 8-inch dick. (Did y'all hear that?)

Pony sat on his knees, getting comfortable. A dangerous smirk only he could pull off tugged on his lips as the head of Johnny's dick slowly entered his mouth. Johnny's head leaned back once again as he grasped at his own hair.

Pony gently licked the slit, wiggling his tongue and repeatedly bobbing his head up and down on only the tip. He uses his hands, teasing Johnny as he moans uncontrollably from the stimulation.

"God damnit Pony...just put the whole thing in your mouth-" Johnny pleaded, grabbing the back of Pony's head and pushing it towards him. Pony's eyes shot wide open as he felt the tip his the back of his throat, saliva spilling out from the sides of his mouth.

Johnny grabbed Pony's hair and started thrusting his hips forwards. Pony gags but keeps it down, not wanting to stop. In no time he has spit over his face and the floor and Johnny can feel his climax coming near.

With his cock being repeatedly stroked, Johnny's legs shake.

"Oh, F-Fuck" Johnny moaned, "Pony I'm gonna come-"

Johnny became confused. "Why'd you stop?"

Pony grinned. "You have to earn it. Don't I get a little something too?"

"You bitch-" Johnny grabbed Pony by the neck and slammed him against the wall so that his ass was facing towards him.

"Yeah, I'll give you a little something" Johnny smirked, prepping Pony with his fingers. (Just the scissoring thing to prep for anal, I didn't wanna explain it cuz I think it would ruin the mood)

Johnny lined himself up with Ponys' entrance. "I need a safeword, hon."

"How bout...gold?"

"Gold it is"

In one thrust, Johnny hit Ponys prostate straight on- his unholy moan let Johnny know. Johnny thrusts in and out, going faster and faster. A series of moans- loud and quiet escape both Johnny and Ponys lips. Johnny grips Pony's hips for more balance as he feels himself get closer to climax.

He turns Pony around so that he is now face to face with him, and holds up one of Pony's legs for easier access. (If ya know what I mean)

They kiss as sloppy as ever while Johnny is still thrusting into him, both boys feeling their climaxes coming.

"Oh shit-" Pony moaned as Johnny finished inside of him, and Pony as well had come all over their wood flooring. Johnny pulls out, and Pony moans once more as his legs shake dramatically.

Johnny kisses Pony again, this time passionate and slow, and carries him up to the bedroom.

602 words

This one is actually really short and i kinda hate it but i figure you guys are like smut deprived or some shit so hope you enjoyed i i guess

And sorry for not doing the stevepop smut, i couldn't figure out who would be top and who would be bottom in this one scenario-ill figure it out eventually tho!

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें