(23) Burn With Me

Start from the beginning

"Aleksi can I speak to you a moment please?" His mother asks and she pulls him away. I looked at Mr Kaunisvesi, and I started to get up.

"I understand your wife thinks I'm not good enough for your son...But believe me I love Aleksi. I guess I over stayed my welcome then. Thank you for having me." I whisper and started to leave.

"She's a gold digger Aleksi look at her!" His mum points out to me. I felt a tear stream down, but I kept my ground.

"With all due respect Mrs Kaunisvesi, you've thrown nothing but insults my way..If I'm not the perfect fit for your son. I'll just go." I whisper, I look at Aleksi and hug him.

"Are you serious right now mum? I love this girl and you're just going to treat her this way." Aleksi says with anger written on his face.

"Aleksi I should g-go. I-" I trial off my words and I rushed out of there, running to my car and just drove somewhere. The only place where I knew I was welcome was my parents. My phone was blowing up and I knocked on the door and Paisley opened up.

"Ah Lilith what's the matter?" He asks me, I didn't care that he was the help, I just hugged him and cried. He helped me inside and sat me down on the island.

"Well tell me my dear, what happened?" He asks me.

"Aleksi's mum started calling me terrible names... she called me a gold digger that all I wanted was Aleksi's money." I said crying while drinking the cold water.

"Ah come now.. Lilith you know that's not true! You're a bright and smart individual don't let her words get to you." Paisley says while he hugged me close.

I just cried in his arms, I saw my mum arrive and I just rushed into her arms and cried.

"Oh my God Lilith what's happened? What's the matter honey?" My mum asks me while I cried in her shoulder.

"It's over mum! Aleksi and I are done. His mother doesn't like me, called me a gold digger and nasty names." I whispered while sobbing in her chest.

Aleksi

I was angry that my mum treated Lilith like that.

"Do you have any idea what you've done? I love that girl mum... she's such a good person. Why can't you see that I'm truly happy with her?" I demanded of her, while my father looked disappointed also.

"Indeed Aleksi is right. Don't you see thst your son is finally smiling huh? That Violetta girl was the bane of my existence. I approve of Lilith, she seems like a sweet natured girl. I want to get to know her some more." My father says to me.

"But they don't look good together. Did you see the way she looked?" My Kim says and I stood my ground.

"I love Lilith and I want her. I will never get back with Violetta. Over my dead body!" I yelled standing up and grabbing my jacket and rushing out  to find my girlfriend.

"Go get her son!" My dad yells, I borrowed his car since I came with Lilith and went to the first person I could of Joel and Lizzie. I rushed to the door that Hokka written on it and knocked.

I saw Joel appear, he did not look happy with me but it was an emergency.

"Lilith ran during the family dinner and I was wondering if she's with you?" I asked them and they shook their head no. Oh Shit!

"We'll keep an eye out for her."Joel says and grabbed his phone to call her.

"Straight to voicemail." Joel says and I thanked him. I decided to visit her flat and I saw Mia open the door and Joonas was there.

"What's wrong Aleksi? You look bothered." Joonas asks me.

"It's Lilith, she's gone." I said to Joonas and  Mia piped up.

"Maybe she's with her mum!" The girl says and I found myself running to the car and driving to her parents home and indeed her car was park in the parking area near the house.

I rushed toward the door and saw Paisley open the door.

"Mr Paisley please let me in! I love her and damn what my mum says. She's mine for the rest of my life." I tell the butler, while rushing into the living room while I saw her sobbing with her mother.

"Oh someone's here to see you!" Vivian says to Lilith and claps me on my back while she leaves us to talk.

Lilith

Aleksi came.

"Well I came with my dads car trying to find you."Aleksi says panting and walking to me.

"I don't fucking care if my mum doesn't approve of you! I love you and that's  what matters is that we're together...Please Lilith I love you!" Aleksi says while wiping away the stray tears with his thumbs.

"I wanted your mum to like me. Are you fucking kidding? My dad loved you, he wants  to know you more on him." Aleksi says, while walking toward me and kissing me on my lips.

"Why don't you two stay the night? Your father and I have a gala to attend. Have fun you two." My mum says and we disappear into the garden.

Aleksi got his phone out, and played Burn With Me by Lilith Czar while we slow danced near the pool,. Until I pulled off his leather jacket and threw it down on the deck chair. I pushed him into the pool.

"Lilith what the heck?" Aleksi say with a laugh, getting out of the pool and he threw his wallet down. I had my shoes kicked off, he pulled me by the waist and we pulled me into the pool. I smacked Aleksi.

"What the heck?" I squealed and Aleksi smirked at me. Aleksi picked me up and pulling me closer while we kissed each other sweetly. The moonlight was illuminating us. Aleksi pulls me out of the pool and we sat on the ledge watching the night sky wrapped in fluffy towel that Paisley brought us.

"Lilith make a wish there's a shooting star." Aleksi whispers to me with a smile.

I wish to be with Aleksi forever!

"What was your wish?" I asked Aleksi while he smiled at me.

"My wish was to be with you forever!" Aleksi whispers, while I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Mine was the same." I say with a smile, Aleksi tilts my head up and to meet his lips, I dropped the towel behind me and I straddled one of his thighs and kissed him deeply. His fingers entangling in my wet burgundy hair.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer into our passionate kiss, I pulled away while placing my forehead against his. He laces our fingers together and interlocking them.

"I don't care what anyone says Lilith... I love you! Damn the consequences." Aleksi says while placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"I love you also Aleksi...I mean I've always loved you." I whispered, while his blue eyes glanced into mine. I glanced into them and hugged him close.

Paisley found us a change of clothes, he gave Aleksi a set of my dads old clothes and I got my mum's. We laid in each other's embrace. It was nice to be here with him.

A/N: Do you think Aleksi's mum will give Lilith a second chance? Do you think Aleksi made the right call standing up to his mum? What would you like to see happen between Lilith and Aleksi? And oh my goodness this story just hit 2k, thank you all so much for reading!

Don't forget to check out @IamLizziet and I's collaboration Bound by Oath. Stayed tuned! Thanks again! :)

Song: Burn With Me (Lilith Czar)