"Tabs on me?"

"Don't feel so elated." he added. "I keep tabs on all my people. Making sure they don't step a foot out of the line."

"And I believe Casper is the one keeping tabs on me, isn't he?" she laughed bitterly.

"What if he is? Either way, he's doing a good job then."

"I never interfere in your life, then why are you?" she laughed humorlessly.

"Because this time, it concerns both of us. So you better not mess anything up." he said, hanging up the call without even waiting for her to say anything in reply.

She sank down to the nearest bench, holding her head in her hands as a disbelieving look swept across her face.

"Seriously......." she scoffed, covering her face with her hands as she leaned back in the seat. "This nonsense is happening again? Everytime people fool him, make him believe that it's gonna work, just to get his help, but we both know it's not gonna work, it's over, everything is over, there is no use in trying any more."

"Lucy," sighed Casper, "let's just do this for his sake, OK? He won't listen to any of what you have to say, he'll just tell you what to do and that's it. He still hasn't moved on."

"The constant presence of your father by his side says otherwise." she scoffed.

"Look, Lucy-" began Casper but a newer voice cutted him off.

"Am I interrupting something?" said Klaus, a forced smile etched on his face as his eyes travelled to the pair of them.

"Yes, you are." said Casper in an irritated voice just as Lucy said, "No, it's fine."

Casper's neck snapped to Lucy's direction as Klaus smirked at him tauntingly.

"Well," said Klaus, sitting down next to Lucy on the bench, smirking towards Casper, "move along Caper, you've had your discussions."

"It's Casper, not Caper." he said haughtily, throwing one last look to the pair of them, which Lucy promptly ignored and Klaus just made Casper's blood boil more by passing him his infamous smirk, taunting him.

Casper's departure followed by them resorting to a peaceful sort of silence. Well, only for Lucy, because for Klaus those few minutes, which seemed to be hours to him, were the most painful and increasingly annoying, given his impatient self.

"You look...." said Klaus, trailing off by the last words of his sentence, wanting her to finish it instead of him.

"Frustrated, annoyed, irritated?" she said in one breath as Klaus looked at her with an amused look on his face.

"No." he furrowed his brows. "You don't look frustrated or annoyed or irritated. You look sad, unhappy, depressed."

"What?" she gaped at him. "I'm not sad...... or unhappy...... or depressed!"

"Well, it does look so.." he shrugged innocently.

"No, it doesn't."
"Yes, it does."
"No, no, no."
"Yes, yes, yes."
"What's your problem?"
"My problem is that you look sad, unhappy and depressed."

"No, I'm not sad or unhappy or depressed. I'm frustrated and annoyed and irritated" she said hotly, her annoyance rising by the passing second.

"Well, now you look frustrated and annoyed and irritated; instead of sad, unhappy and depressed." said Klaus with a triumphant look on his face, having turned her unhappy mood into an annoyed one, if turning into a happy one is not possible. But, you know, baby steps. First unhappy to annoyed; then annoyed to happy. Weird psychology.