"Good. I offer you my condolences and thank you for your time. If you think of anything that may be deemed useful please do not hesitate to call me directly."

"Thank you. I'll make sure to do that." The call was ended and you set your phone back down. "Bitch."

Looked like you'd need to do a load of laundry sometime today. None of your work clothes were clean at the moment. Maybe you could stop by the nail salon while you were out too. Ami had went there often, which you'd found a little odd. Who needed to get their nails done twice a week? But now that you knew more, you guessed that the nail salon served more of a purpose than simple manicures. It was a possible meeting spot.

After taking a second to get ready and grab your basket of laundry, you walked back to the living room and saw Dabi look up. "Who was that?"

"It was the commissions chairman. She wants me to come back into work tomorrow." You grabbed your purse and slung it over your shoulder.

"And where are you going?"

"I've got some errands to run."

Dabi stood up and stretched his arms over his head. "Alright, give me a second to get ready."

Was he seriously trying to come with you? The thought was almost laughable. "Right. You just try and dig up whatever else you can while I'm gone." You double checked that you had all of your things and opened the door.

"You think I'm gonna let you go out there on your own? You really do seem to forget, princess, that my job is to keep you alive." Dabi appeared next to you. He'd readorned the black hoodie from last night and now had a large pair of sunglasses to cover his eyes and a black face mask concealing his skin from the nose down.

"It's eleven in the morning on a Monday. I think having you with me will actually put my life in more danger." You stepped into the hallway, looking to make sure that none of the neighbors were out. Of course, Dabi followed.

"I can't be sure with you. I mean, a stranger may step out and offer you something and from what I saw that night at the club, you would probably take it."

"Dude," you shut the door. "I'm not just some girl that goes around taking drugs from people."

"Really? Then what exactly did I see you doing Friday night?"

You glared at him as you began to strenuous walk down the stairs. "I was having fun. It was a trustworthy place, ok? Maybe if you didn't have such a grudge against enjoying yourself you'd understand."

"Oh, I find plenty of ways to enjoy myself. Only I can do it perfectly fine while sober."

"Of course. Wouldn't want drugs clouding your head while committing arson, right?" God, this guy was infuriating. He'd known you for barely a full day and had already decided to judge you for being someone who liked to go and party occasionally? He was a murderer! In what world did it make sense for him to judge you?

Dabi stayed close to your side the entirety of the walk to the laundromat, and while you'd been putting your clothes into the washer he'd just stood there watching. Only showing a hint of interest whenever you pulled out the red-lace bra and panty set that you liked to wear underneath your work clothes every so often. It made the day more enjoyable, being the only one that knew what was concealed by the collared white shirt you wore.

After starting the washer and paying one of the workers a little extra to switch the clothes to the dryer whenever it was time, you began your walk to the nail salon. Normally, you would take a train to make the trip faster, but it was only about a twenty minute walk, and you didn't want the passengers to spend the entirety of the ride staring at the man dressed as a robber standing next to you.