Chapter 9

Caroline lay staring up at Andrew. When she'd awakened, it had been to find him looking very wolfish, yet it didn't scare her. No, it just made him seem a bit more handsome in a different way.

That's a good thing though, right? I mean, it means his more wolfish self doesn't scare me.

Caroline sighed internally; her thoughts jumbled as she thought about what he was asking of her. She wanted to make love with him, but was she truly ready? Or was she just letting him convince her to his way of thinking?

I'm not a little girl anymore, I'm a woman with a woman's needs. Even now, I can feel my body heating up, my stomach clenching as the tingles between my thighs grow stronger under his gaze.

The look Andrew had on his face was one of love and longing. One of need and desire. One that promises pleasure and release.

Caroline moaned in surrender as she pulled his head down. Crashing her lips onto his, she tugged at his hair. "Yes, yes, I want you, Andrew. With everything in me I need you."

Andrew growled as his hands tugged at their clothing, stripping them both bare before spreading her thighs. Then he moved to lay over her. His hand pulled one of her legs up and over his hip as he ground his hard arousal against her womanhood.

Caroline whimpered as her hips bucked against his. She wanted to feel every inch of him inside her and her insides clinched at that thought as her thighs tightened around him.

"I'm so far gone, baby doll, I'm afraid I'll hurt you," Andrew told her as he nipped at her neck.

"You'd never hurt me," Caroline argued.

Then she gasped as a wave of pleasure shot through her core. She felt his fingers then, sliding inside to arouse and stretch her. He was preparing her for his invasion, and she moaned, her hips bucking once more. Next, Andrew began to suck on her mark, which drove her almost as crazy as his fingers.

"My wolf is pushing to have his say in this, baby doll."

Caroline hummed. "He's part of you, which makes him mine too. Let's not deny him what he wants, what we want."

Andrew stared at her, unblinking as he asked, "So, you won't mind if he... joins us?"

Caroline shook her head. "Andrew, he's there no matter what because you share a body."

"I know but..."

"He doesn't scare me if that's what has you worried. Now, stop stalling and make this ache go away. Make me completely yours," Caroline demanded as she pulled him in for a kiss.

She felt the change when his wolf joined in. Andrew was suddenly larger, and his movements became rougher. They didn't hurt her though, they loved her.

Andrew loves me. His wolf loves me. I loved them.

So, they moved as one, moving in a rhythm as old as time itself.

Andrew took Caroline to the stars and back. She loved every moment of it and when she came, she screamed Andrew's name, her body exploding in pleasure. Her release hit hard as Andrew bit down on her mark.

Caroline slowly came back to earth. Andrew was still buried deep within her, her legs clamped tightly around his hips as she panted for breath. Opening her eyes, Caroline found a pair of golden eyes watching her. With a smile, she said, "I love you."

"I love you too, sweet Caroline. You have made me very happy. I think the only thing that would have made it better is if you had been on your knees when I mounted you," Wolf Andrew gruffly stated.