a tall boy with black, erect hair stood in front of me. the tattoos wrapped around one arm looked menacing to me as he blocked the exit and a smile lit up his face when he saw me.

"hello, sweetheart" he purred, suddenly i felt myself being grabbed from behind.

a strong hemp was pressed on my mouth as i wanted to scream, while hanma roughly carried me out of the elevator.

"come with us, y/n. we want to see a show"

a show?

what did he mean by a show?

i was gently carried forward, suddenly i found myself sandwiched between the two big tattooed guys.

the underground garage was surprisingly empty, my heart began to race.

and then, finally, it hit me.

hanma was H.

i could have slapped myself, i was so angry that i hadn't figured it out sooner. his one hand was surprisingly gentle on my hip, with the other he was still covering my mouth.

my brain was working on a plan to run away, and as the guys started talking to each other, i noticed that hanma's attention was slowly fading.

i seized the moment, tore myself away with all my strength and ran as fast as i could away from them. the adrenaline in my blood helped me focus all my strength on running. i was sure that i had never run so fast in my life.

it wasn't long before hanma and the other guy followed my lead. they sprinted after me at a remarkable pace, my panic rising.

where was takashi?

i could not go on.

my legs and feet ached, my heart pumped the adrenaline-filled blood through my tense body faster and faster.

"takashi?" i finally asked out of breath when i saw no other option. "takashi!" i screamed again as loud as i could.

i heard a loud laugh behind me. "does she really think he's going to save her?"

i tried to block out the voice, kept shouting takashi's name until i slammed into a steel chest.

"oh, who do we have here"

i looked up and shook my head as i looked at the boy with glasses and light brown hair.

"you fucking asshole" i hissed between clenched teeth and in the next instant his palm hit me in the face with such force that my head turned to the right side.

i felt the blood collecting under my skin where he had hit me while i raised my hand in disbelief to stop the pain.

and then, without warning, a hand was pressed to my mouth again - i was lifted up. a muscular arm wrapped around my stomach, pressing me against another, steel-hard one.

"when will you learn that running away is not the answer?"

hanma sounded like he was reprimanding a small child, and i lashed out at him with hands + fists, trying to kick him with my feet but missing my target.