⤷ 1

note: read the disclaimer at the end please.
it's an !!AU!!
don't forget it <3

𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 air made me shiver as i entered the park on this cold autumn evening

𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 air made me shiver as i entered the park on this cold autumn evening. the wind swept through my hair and made it whip in my face. with an energetic movement of my hand, i tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, pulled up the thick, fluffy hood of my jacket, as i pulled the sleeves forward a bit so that my hands would at least retain the last bit of residual warmth. my teeth were chattering from the cold as i walked down the path as fast as i could without looking left or right. i was uncomfortable walking through the dark park at night, so i was fully concentrating on the music blasting from my headphones when a sudden crack in the bushes to my left made me cringe.

"sorry, i didn't mean to scare you" a shadow detached itself from the lantern next to the bushes, somewhat illuminating the dark path away from me. a boy stepped a little closer to me. with each of his steps, the chains on his black pants seemed to jingle.

i felt adrenaline rush through my veins, making my body ready to defend itself to the last angle, as the stranger tilted his head and looked me straight in the eyes. the cigarette stuck between his fingers smoldered as he took a drag. i took off my headphones and put them around my neck

"no problem" i mumbled and wanted to go on, but was held back.

"can you do me a favor?" the look he gave me from his eyes nailed me as i looked at the boy.

i gathered all my courage. "why should i do you a favor when i don't even know you?"

he smirked, took another drag, and then squinted his eyes. the stench of smoke entered my nose as the boy exhaled it through slightly open lips and then the corners of his mouth lifted.

"you have a brother, right?"

my heartbeat quickened. how did he know?

"yes," my stomach rolled over and my heart pounded as i mustered all my courage. "who are you, and how do you know him?"

the boy waved it off. "long story. my name is takashi mitsuya. and you are?"

my answer was just a soft whisper. "y/n"

takashi smiled, flicked his cigarette to the ground and stubbed it out

"beautiful name"

my heart was beating so hard by now that it was threatening to jump out of my chest. "m-hm"

"are you nervous?" a grim smile appeared across his face.

"no" i said as calmly as i could and looked into his beautiful eyes.

takashi came a little closer and looked down at me, i felt my pulse throbbing faster and faster. i could smell him, his dark leather jacket smelled like smoke and aftershave.

"good, now could you do me a favor?"

"it depends on what it is"

"i don't have my phone here and i need to make a quick call. can i borrow yours?"

"i'm sorry, i don't have it with me," i lied. of course i did. takashi's gaze was so penetrating that it took a lot of effort for me not to look away in embarrassment.

the air between us crackled and i flinched when a loud ringing sounded from my pocket. i clenched my teeth and secretly cursed the person who had just called me while i waited with my head down for takashi's reaction.

he smirked. "i thought you didn't have it with you?"

"eh, i must have been mistaken" i giddily gushed, reaching into my pocket to pull out my phone. takashi reached out when i found it, and after taking one look at the screen to identify the caller as my friend misaki, i carefully placed my phone in the palm of his hand.

"thank you" he whispered and dialed a number. takashi didn't take his eyes off me as he waited for someone to answer the call. i nervously stepped from one foot to the other as i felt uncomfortable under his gaze. the seconds he waited passed and after a while he lowered the phone, tapped it and handed it back to me.

"no one seems to be answering."

"sorry for you," i lied and let my phone slide back into my pocket, "i'll be going now. my family is waiting for me."

without looking back, i walked away from takashi. our house was very close to the park, and i ran all the way to our front door.

"i'm home!," i called out as neutrally as i could. "and now i'll take a bath"

as the water ran down my back, i thought about the next day at school and how i'll tell my friends about what happened today. i turned off the water and got out of the shower, wrapping the towel around me, i took a look in the mirror.

as i stood there looking at myself in the mirror, i felt cold, so i quickly got into my underwear.

i was shivering all over as i rummaged through my dresser for an old shirt. a black shirt caught my eye and i pulled it out, but was startled at that moment my phone vibrated. my smile faded and i frowned when i saw that the sender was "unknown"

i opened the message and the blood froze in my veins as i read what it said.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* disclaimer *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

mitsuya is not a stalker in this fanfiction! please do not worry, he's not someone disgusting or creepy and it's not a yandere book!! he's more like a bad boy with a good heart here because i couldn't find any books where he is that type of a guy so i thought it would be a good change.

this is a work of fiction. terms, places, events and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

if you stop reading a story in the middle because you don't like the plot line or whatever - then do that ! but you are absolutely not obliged to tell me.

as always; votes and comments are very much appreciated. i put hours of work and love into a story like this! so if you like it, please show that too. <3

©-MEGUMIFUSHIGURO .*

plot and writing belong to me and in no way should it be translated, copied, rewritten or undergo any other action of plagiarism without permission.