⤷ 3

a/n ! this story may seem really fast going but it's actually a slowburn yall, so please remember this while reading.

"let's go to shibuya" we girls walked together through tokyo. emma looked at the store happily,, pulled us forward a little faster.

"emma, i can't go in there," i warned her, lifted my starbucks cup a little higher. "they'll kill me if i go in there."

"i'll stay with y/n," hina joined me, broke away from emma. emma looked at us disappointedly, but yuzuha, the fourth of our group, nudged her happily.

"hey, i'll come with you" she took emma's hand while they both walked across the street.

i sighed, sat down on a bench that was in the middle of tokyo's street's meanwhile hina joined me.

"give them a clothing store and they'll be happy" she giggled.

20 minutes later, emma and yuzuha came out of the store overjoyed, each of them holding 2 bags.

"are we going on?" emma asked, hooking back up with hina, who had gotten up. i sighed, pulled myself up, and strolled alongside the girls. i hated shopping. the only good thing about it; our stops at starbucks and mcdonalds.

ugh, i should have stayed home.

after a detour to emma's favorite shoe store, we turned a corner into the park and i saw him.

i saw takashi standing there next to a tree, a cigarette between his fingers and eyes focused on his two buddies, i got so scared that my fingers tightened their grip around my starbucks cup and the brown liquid shot up through the straw to leave a big wet spot in the middle of my top.

"fuck" escaped me while i stared down at myself.

"y/n? what happened?" hina turned around, then started laughing.

takashi, who was standing nearby must have heard her laugh and my name, turned his attention away from his friends and stared directly at me.

how embarrassing.

i saw his mouth twist into a grin as he looked me. "hello, y/n" he called over to me.

hinata, emma and yuzuha stared at him.

"is that-," emma whispered, glaring at takashi. "shit, he's hot."

takashi laughed softly, and i could have sworn he heard that - which made the whole situation even more awkward.

"hi"

takashi tapped the ash off his cigarette, and took another drag - then he waved me over. i looked pleadingly to my friends, and they stared at me with wide-open eyes.

please don't leave me alone i tried to tell them with my gaze, but emma misinterpreted. she gave me a slight push so i stumbled towards takashi, "what do you want?"

takashi tilted his head, raised an eyebrow. "i want to be a gentleman" he said in a smoky voice, taking off his black jacket and holding it up to me.

i looked at him confused. what was i supposed to do with it?

he looked at me with his lavender eyes and the corners of his mouth lifted as he realized i didn't know what this was about.

"come on, put it on"

hesitantly, i turned to my friends. emma nodded, while hina and yuzuha shook their heads. my gaze went back to takashi, who was still staring at me. uncertainly, i took my step forward, turned my back to him and let him help me into his jacket. it was a bit too big for me, i didn't even want to know what it smelled like.

i'm sure it smelled the same as takashi; like aftershave and smoke.

"thank you" i said and was about to walk away, but takashi wrapped his arms around me from behind and pulled me back. my heart was pounding as i felt his warm breath brush my cheek and his skin touch mine, i didn't move as he gently kissed my neck. it felt like my heart stopped as i felt the tip of his tongue against my skin and he began to suck lightly - a few seconds later i felt his breath on the wet spot on my neck as he laughed softly.

when his soft lips detached from my neck again, i heard him laugh softly. "the jacket suits you. it was nice to see you again, y/n," he whispered and let go of me.

i hurried ahead of the girls, arms crossed in front of my stomach, and when we were far enough from takashi, i lowered myself onto a bench, shivering.

"shit! what was that?" hinata looked at me and sat down next to me.

emma bit her lip. "let me see" she whispered and put my hair aside.

"oh" made the three surprised when they looked at my neck and i did not want to imagine what was now there.