⤷ 14

at some point after the conversation with draken, i didn't feel well anymore and fell over.

"does it hurt a lot?"

"yes" i contorted my face as i carefully felt the back of my head again. i must have fallen pretty hard. "do you have..anything bandage like or anything?"

takashi opened his front door and invited me inside.

"maybe. i'll take a look" he mumbled and threw the door back shut. as soon as we entered, takashi pulled his sweater over his head and threw it to the floor. he went into a room where i assumed the bathroom was and i hesitantly went after him, only to see him washing his hands.

i felt a little sick when i saw the water turn red from the blood on the back of my head, and takashi probably saw it on me.

"you have a weak stomach, huh?"

"what?"

"you look like you're feeling sick. do you think you'll pass out again?"

i mentally cursed my body and nodded. "i am too, but i think it fits. the dizzy feeling isn't there anymore."

takashi was silent, and when his hands were clean, he splashed water on his face, grabbed a towel, and then buried his face in it.

"takashi?," i took a deep breath and smiled. "can i ask you something?"

takashi turned to me and raised an eyebrow. "it depends what."

"what..is going on between you and mizuki?" i was dying to know.

takashi's smile became insinuating again. "jealous?"

i rolled my eyes and waited until he had a normal answer ready. of course i was jealous.

"well, let's put it this way," he cleared his throat. "we had something together before she left."

jealousy burned inside me as i pictured the two of them making out.

"oh..and-uh, are you guys-" he interrupted me, shaking his head with a smirk "no."

relief.

"y/n, go take a shower. i'll try to find bandages meanwhile" now that he mentioned it again, i felt the pain on my head again, and nodded in relief.

takashi threw the towel he had used into the laundry basket and went out. i stared after him, and when i was sure he was gone, i closed the door and took off my shirt.

just as i was about to take off my pants, there was a knock on the door.

"open up for a second" takashi's voice sounded rough as always, and i started cursing while looking around for something to put on.

"will it be soon?" he asked, laughing.

i took my shirt and pressed it against my breasts to cover the most important thing and went to the door to open it.

takashi's eyes sparkled lustfully when he saw me standing there like that. he held an oversized shirt out to me and i looked at him confused.

"what's this for?"

takashi laughed. "although i wouldn't turn it down of course, i think it would be inappropriate for you to sleep naked next to me tonight."

my cheeks grew warm, and i was sure i was blushing.

"i don't want to bother you. i can sleep at home"

"you're certainly not going home. not in this condition"

"since when do you care about me?"

takashi just looked at me calmly without saying anything. his eyes darkened and i lacked the courage to disagree.

"okay okay. it's fine. thanks" i mumbled and accepted the shirt.

he smiled victoriously and i closed the door again.

when i was done showering, i went into the living room and saw takashi sitting there. he wasn't wearing a shirt and his hair was rumpled. when he heard me enter, he lifted his head.

"hey. feeling better?"

i nodded. the shower had calmed my nerves and admittedly; i felt safe around takashi.

"come here then," he murmured, tapping the seat next to him.

a cold hand laid on my shoulder and i took a deep breath as i felt his breath on the back of my neck, and takashi pushed my hair aside with his other hand to get a better look at the wound.

at some point he released his hand from my shoulder and searched with both hands until he laughed in amazement.

"that's only a small cut."

"is it really necessary to wear a bandage then?"

"i'm not a doctor"

"hm, never mind" i mumbled.

"did you actually notice that you have a wound on your forehead?"

i sighed. no, of course i didn't. i heard takashi pull out a bottle.

"turn around to me, i want to disinfect your wound" he explained.

i did as he said and turned around so that i could look him in the face. takashi smiled at me and soaked a cotton ball with disinfectant.

i sucked in a sharp breath as he dabbed at the wound. he spread ointment on the wound, took a band-aid and placed it on my forehead before carefully putting his hand to my face and tightening the band-aid with his thumb.

"thanks" i mumbled and looked down.

"no problem. it's my turn to shower now. see you in a minute" with these words he stood up, undid his belt, winked at me and walked out of the living room.

i stared after him, my mouth still open.

what the fuck. breathe, y/n. breathe.

i took a deep breath and got up to find his bedroom. it was right next to the living room, and i slowly walked towards the big bed that was there. the sheets were black and the bed looked very, very cozy.

i pulled back the covers and made myself comfortable before covering up.

the alarm clock on the nightstand showed that it was already 11 p.m. and now that i was feeling better, tiredness overtook me in a matter of seconds. i was about to fall asleep when i heard takashi enter the room and close the door.

the mattress moved as he got into bed with me, and my heart began to race as i felt him wrap his warm breath around me and pull me to his chest.