His long eyelashes, his steady breathing, his bangs that covered his eye...

He's too perfect. I could no longer hold it in. Although it is likely that he would not accept my feelings and thoughts, but at least I have to let him know. It's too painful holding it in. It's now or never. This is a good timing.

Because, we're best friends, right? And I wanted to tell you a secret. I'm pretty sure, I like you. Ever since you became my neighbour at school back at ninth grade. You are so good in many ways, despite how teachers may dislike you. But I see something else in you and I found out eventually, I developed a liking in you. And I'm not afraid to show you.

He slowly walked towards his roommate and he slowly brushed his hair, softly saying:

"Actually, although we started out as enemies, I'm quite surprised by the way on how we quickly transformed from awkward enemies into close friends. Don't ask me, I don't know the reason either. But from the times we got along together, getting to break the ice between us, becoming neighbours where you showed me musical memes and share the interest in learning the violin, I could have felt a special bond and a special chemistry forming between us. And I don't want to lose this relationship. Perhaps, we would after I made this speech, but I really wanted to let you know how I feel about you." said Eddy as he brushed his bangs and stroked his fluffy hair.

"I don't know how, but I've felt like I had somehow developed feelings for you. Yes, I like you. I like you so much. More than you could imagine." said Eddy as he closed his eyes and inhaled a deep breath before he continued to speak. "You made me feel safe whenever I'm with you, and I'm always ten times happier whenever I'm with you. To me, you had already became an inevitable part of my life already. Although the feeling is not mutual, and you might probably hate me for this for life, but I just wanted to tell you how I feel. We're best friends, right? So that's why, I wanted to share this secret with you. Only you because I trust you."

He looked down at Brett quickly, who was still sleeping. Phew, he's sleeping so deeply. He probably won't hear what I said. Which is better. Things are going to be ten times more awkward once he knew it.

Slowly and slowly, he found himself drawing closer to Brett's face, to the point he was dangerously close to Brett's face-

Nah, no. That's too obvious.

He then softly kissed his(Eddy's) fingers and slowly put his fingers onto Brett's cheeks.

But something that he had never expected to happen at all, happened.

Brett flinched in his sleep and mumbled: "I've been waiting for this for a long time. Now I've got it."

Eddy froze in shock. What was that supposed to mean?

"What do you mean?" asked Eddy. "I thought you're asleep?"

Without a word, Brett pulled Eddy close and kissed him on the lips before Eddy could answer. Eddy was too shocked to respond or to feel anything. He can't believe that his crush is kissing him, right now. In the UK. Under a really space safe. He felt his heart flutter with butterflies.

"You know Eddy, I've had a crush on you, way earlier than you did." said Brett, smiling. "And you know, nothing makes me gladder than knowing that you feel the same way. And you know? I think I don't like you."

Eddy's jaw dropped and his smiled faded. Why does Brett have to turn his heart like that? He may be presented to be aloof occasionally, but it does not necessarily mean that he had to hurt him this way, right?

"But I love you."

Eddy's doe eyes immediately widened and he happily rushed forward for another kiss. The kiss this time is sweet and passionate. Both of them smiled through the kiss, as they enjoyed this very moment together.

-

In Ray's room

"I wonder where are Brett and Eddy." wondered Jason.

"Yeah, I thought they are coming?" asked Jordon. But at the same time, Jason shot him a look, indicating something.

"Oh, right." said Jordon as he smiled.

"Guys, I have a conspiracy theory." said Ray. "What if, Brett and Eddy are really a couple? You know, the way Eddy looks at Brett and how he interacts with him is more than normal friendship or brotherhood. I'm sure Eddy is crushing on him."

"Exactly what I thought," said Jason.

"Are you sure? Maybe they're just really close friends? They seemed to share a really close bond." asked Shaun.

"Oh dear Shaun the sheep, you're missing out." said Jordon, throwing a pack of Doritos for Jason. "Don't you sometimes feel like you're a massive thirdwheel whenever you're with them? And don't you smell their chemistry when the three of you are working? And notice the way Eddy speaks and acts around him. He's ten times bubblier and happier! And he's always grasping every opportunity he could to have a certain degree of skinship with him. If that's not a couple, then I don't know what is."

"Come on! They're just good friends!" said Shaun.

"Okay guys why don't we go and have a look on Brett and Eddy's room then?" said Ray. "We could just act as if we're knocking on their door and ask them to come over."

"MEEEEEEEE!!!" squealed Jason as he pulled Jordon over with him to join Captain Ray.

"Fine, fine." said Shaun. "I'm not going. I'm waiting for your news then."

-

"Yo Breet! Get your asses up with Edd- WOAHHHHHH I WAS RIGHT!" said Ray as his eyes sparkled like two pieces of glossy rosin.

Apparently, Brett and Eddy are now snogging into each other's arms, lulling themselves to a half asleep state, clearly not noticing that his friends were outside, cooing over them.

"JASONNNNNN! JORDONNNNNN! COME OVER HERE YOU J SQUARES!" said Ray. "I KNEW IT!"

"Shut u- OH MY GOSH!" said Jordon. "But anyways, it's not surprising that they're together. They share a really close bond so I mean, yeah."

"I guess it's just the four of us now," said Jason. "We'll leave these two lovebirds with their own *privacy*."

It was then Ray snapped a photo of Brett and Eddy snogging and set it to his lock screen, so that he could enjoy this sight for himself secretly. He was clearly enjoying the photo. This photo of his favourite ship is, to him, more important than anything else.

-

The next day

"Ray can you show me what time is it now?" asked Brett as he sat next to Ray, as they're the early ones.

"Sure," said Ray as he nonchalantly turned on his lock screen. Only he was trying his best not to laugh.

"WHAT THE- OH MY GOSH WHEN IS THIS TAKEN? YOU SAW IT?" asked Brett. "HOLY SHIT RAY DELETE THIS DAMN PHOTO OR ELSE I'M GOING TO BREAK YOUR VIOLIN SO THAT YOU COULDN'T PRACTICE ANYMORE-"

"Uhm, I'm not the only one who knows this, but Jason, Jordon and Shaun knows this too." said Ray, shrugging.

Holy shit. The secret is exposed. This is supposed to be a secret between them. But now it was leaked!

"Actually I knew the two of you had a thing for each other right at the beginning. I could tell." said Ray. "And... we support you!"

"Thanks...?" said Brett. "But please, at least knock on the door before you come in the next time."