Earth

Bellamy POV

I walk back to my room, opening the door to find Jacob still asleep. Sitting beside him I gently wake him up. He opens his eyes blinking as they adjust to the light before looking at me. 

"I have some news." He sits up looking at me. "We're finally going home."

"We are?" His eyes light up. 

I nod. "A mystery ship appeared above the earth. We don't have enough fuel to get back to earth. This is our only way to get home."

He thinks about it, cocking his head to the side. Looking around the room I follow his gaze. He barely remembers earth. He was so young when we had to leave. 

"I wish Nomon was there to greet us." He looks back at me. 

"I know." I pull him against me, kissing his head. "I do too."

We sit there for a moment before getting up. Packing up the few things we wish to take, we make our way out of the room. I put on the jumpsuit that we fixed for him. Last time we made it smaller, this time we had to make it bigger.

I zip him up, smiling as he puts on his pack. 

"Ready?" He nods walking towards the ship. I watch him seeing Clarke walk in front of me. He reminds me more and more of her. 

Taking a deep breath I walk onto the ship strapping in beside Jacob. Raven has made a few new adjustments to the ship. She added to control units so that Emori can help her. She has really taken to this lifestyle. Loving the mechanics and everything. Looking down at Jacob I take his hand, hoping we are doing the right thing.

We fly over to the ship. We call to them again but still get no response. Raven docks the ship against them, hoping we don't find anyone behind the doors when we open them. 

As we step out we find no one waiting for us. Not taking any chances I order Jacob to stay with the ship. Emori and Harper will stay with him as the rest of us explore. We move through the hallways not finding anyone. How did a ship get here if no one is flying it? We step onto the bridge finding dead bodies. I look at Raven and Echo before moving into the room.

Moving to the screens I press a few buttons till I find some video logs. Pressing one of them I watch as it pops up on the screen before us. A man appears on the video. He says that he has put the rest of the crew into cryo-sleep. They are sick with what they don't know. He tells us he has set a course for earth. Back home. He hopes that when the ship arrives back home the people can help the crew. The video ends after that, screen going black. I look at Raven and Echo before moving out of the room.

We make our way to the cryo-room. As we step inside we find out there is 300 people sleeping. This ship doesn't just have crew members it has workers, prisoners. If they wake up we could be in trouble. We get our fuel and leave, not wanting to disturb them. They will remain asleep while we go back down to earth.

We feel bad about leaving them but how can we help them when the rest of our people are below. We get onto our ship flying down to earth. Taking a deep breath I lean my head back. We are finally going home but home is no longer there. She is no longer there. 

Echo takes my hand. I look at her, smiling. Squeezing her hand I am brought back to the present. She may not be there anymore but I have a new future to look forward. Looking down at Jacob I can see that future. A bright future where he gets to grow up in peace.