9

After loosing everything... you tend to appreciate the minor changes.

After loosing everything I had, little changes such as my attitude, my pain and suffering didn't seem so bad.

I had learnt that things could be a whole lot worse.
Only for me... as it was bound to happen: it did get a whole let worse. Major things started converting, the world got destroyed, my family went missing, y/n forgot me and all the memories.

Little things didn't seem so little anymore.

I sat in my room, legs crossed over one another. Eyes closed from distress.

Every creak, every thud caught my attention. What was I going to do?

Y/n. No. A stranger that was once my lover was sitting no more than 20 meters away. She had no memory- no clue on our journey.

For all she knows I'm a kidnapping jerk. She's right. I kidnapped her. And I'm a total fucking jerk.

I got up off the bed and made my way to her room for what seemed like the 10th time that night.

I opened the door, this time without any hesitation. "Get up. We are going out." I spoke.

Her head that was laying against the hard wall snapped upright. She looked at me, emotions in every feature on her face.

"Where to?" She got up immediately, mocking my urgency.

"A club."

——

hi, it's me. (duh) anyway, this is a short chapter, I'm trying to get back into writing Timeless.

But for now please, please check out my other five x reader story. 'To kill The Boy'