The figure

The Skye was covered by a sheet of dark clouds. Omenosly looking down at the city, I was driving through.  This was just a normal Friday for me but today it felt a little different, I couldn't explain it.
Everything was the same, the worn down stores still had people drinking and chattering in them and there were still little kids playing in the streets. But something didn't feel right, something wasn't right.
But I brushed of those feeling and kept driving. I wouldn't allow shut feeling Impair my better judgement thought it was still nagging me at the back of my head. A few minutes went by and the nagging turned to screaming, a warning that if i kept going something bad will happen. It was like a little voice was telling me to turn back there was something wrong as if I would be in danger if I kept ignoring it but I still kept going.

I was now on the main road and
The further I went down the road the deeper the dread in my belly got. This was fear.
I was afraid of something and I didn't know why.
This fear overtook me and when I looked out the car I saw a figure standing at the end of the road on the right side  of me. Its face seemed peculiar, it wasn't something I had seen before.  The way it's  face stretched ouch, looked inhuman. Its stature was similar to drawing that toddlers would  draw.

Something so scary and unimaginable that's no grown man could ever imagine it. I immediately hit my gear and turn the car around not caring I was on the wrong side of the road. This figure. Followed me. It kept following me. It was on all fours somehow it kept up with me. It. It. Was there. I know what I sore!....
....
....
Do you believe miss Angelo?
It was real...
It was real to me....

" Mr Darwins, I'm sorry to say this but I believe  you are showing the tell Taylor signs of schizophrenia. You seem to be having a mania episode after you had taken those drugs, I'll be  prescribing you new drugs instead"