Chapter 5: Dresilla

In the morning, both Elsa and Hans woke up at the crack of dawn to begin their journey back to Arendelle.
"Goodbye," Elsa said to Hans's parents before leaving, "Thank you for the hospitality."
"Ready?" Hans asked Elsa.
"Let's go," Elsa replied.
The two set out to find Arendelle.
"I'll ride on my horse, Klosset. You may pick any horse you want." Hans said.
"Oh, that one looks pretty!" Elsa said and got on a horse. "I'll call her Snowflake."
Hans and Elsa rode their horses as far as they could go, leaving The Southern Isles.
"What kingdom are we in now?" Elsa asked Hans.
"This is a small village-kingdom called Dresilla. It has many friendly people and customs." Hans told Elsa.
"Okay, Mr. Dictionary," Elsa sarcastically called Hans.
"We didn't get breakfast and their food is scrumptious," Hans said. "What do you say we get a bite here?"
Elsa nodded as she parked Snowflake in a grassy area. Hans did the same with Klosset.
Hans and Elsa entered a restaurant and sat in a booth.
"These pancakes sound delicious," Elsa said, looking at the menu.
"You could say that again!" Hans said.
A waitress walked up to the two. "Hello, are we ready to order-wait a second, are you Queen Elsa?!" she exclaimed.
"Indeed I am," Elsa said with a smile.
"Like, with the ice powers?!" the waitress asked.
"Guilty of that as well." Elsa told.
"Oh my gosh! And who's this? Are you two a couple?" the waitress said in shock.
Hans and Elsa awkwardly looked at each other. "Oh, us?! No, definitely not! We're just-acquaintances!" Elsa said.
They ordered their food, ate and left to get to their horses.
"Where are Klosset and Snowflake?" Elsa asked. "I parked them right here."
Hans sighed. "They're gone," he said.
"Looks like we'll have to walk the rest of the trip."