18. Moriya weather Incident (Part 2)

Comenzar desde el principio

Y/N:"And?"

Aya:"They will need all the help they can get which is something I can't provide them, neither can any of the other youkai living on this mountain because in the end the Moriya shrine is still apart of the mountain so it would be seen as us becoming traitors of the mountain if we did try to fight them so we have to look out for them and help them SO your the next best thing at stopping them!"

"Alright so what's the catch?" I asking, knowing full well that Aya wasn't just doing it out of pure generosity.

Aya:"An all round interview of everything that went down after all this is over! I'll be there to watch the whole fight and take a few dozen screenshots for my article."

Y/N:"Deal."

Aya:"Alright just hide in a bush the moment I drop the cover and stay low for a moment and leave the rest to me!"

After all the exchange of words ended, the condensed air sphere vanished as Aya quickly flew into the skies while I hid into the nearest bush before looking into the sky where Aya was.

"HE WENT BACK DOWN THE HILL!" Aya shouted, point down the hill before flying off in the direction she just pointed as 10 other youkai flew after her, misguiding them off of my trail. Guess she wasn't kidding about this place monitoring me.

Getting out of the bush, I continued with my journey up though things were different now compared to how things looked like when I was in the lower half of the mountain. There were now youkai everywhere now patrolling for any trespassers like me and this would have been a serious issue had I not have had the gap ability card so reaching the top was pretty much just a walk in the park with me avoiding any kind of detection to speak of but you never know if there are youkai watching from somewhere.

Once at the near top I was met with stairs that led up to the shrine and sounds of explosion could be heard echoing from the top of the stairs as all sorts of bullets like orbs, stars and even snakes started flying in every directions from the top. I wasted no time switching from walking and into all out attempt at running, I couldn't afford to waste any more time now that I was at the final destination but before I could go on any further, I was stopped by a wolf youkai. The wolf youkai appearance a white, long-sleeved shirt, and a large black skirt with red flame-like designs reaching up from the bottom of the skirt. They also held a oddly shaped sword and a white, round shield with a red maple leaf print on it.

???:"HALT HUMAN!"

"OUT OF MY WAY!" I yelled as I quickly retrieved Marisa's spell card out of my pocket before shouting out the phrase that activated it with little time to spare.

"Love Sign "Master Spark"!" I yelled as I pointed the card at the youkai before a large laser shot out from the card and right at the youkai whom avoided the attack in the nick of time before charging at me which they followed up with an attempt to slash me to as I put all the strength I had into both my feet to leap away in time but that also resulted with me falling to the ground from the pain of putting so much pressure into my injured leg.

???:"The youkai mountain is off limits to humans for the most part and we do not need another human reaching the top to create more chaos."

Y/N:"Well a certain tengu told me a different story."

???:"Aya... Then you must be a friend of hers. Turn back and tell her that I, Momiji Inubashiri will have a word with her about it later now turn back and leave."

Y/N:"I got a better idea, how about you go tell her that while I go on ahead to help my friends."

Momiji:"No."