Cleo pov:
Well this is it our last day here in Australia .
We all were going to the Sertoris for dinner and now we're getting ready.
I took out a dress and some shoes asswell as some jewelry.

When are all of you going to get ready, I said looking towards the bed where the others were sitting

Right now, Emma said going to her closet.
Cleo I need your help deciding, Bella said dragging me into her room.
Now that the Mikealsons were gone we had segregated into different rooms, Emma and I were in one, Bella and Rikki, Will and Lewis were in one while Zane was in another.
So can you stop dragging me, I said.
Oh yeah, Sorry, she said.
What's up, I said.
Which one,  Bella said showing me 2 dresses.

The blue one, I said.
Great, I was thinking the same thing, Bella said.
Okay, now get ready quickly, I said going downstairs.

After sometime the others came down.
Bella wore

Emma wore

Rikki wore

Rikki wore

Let's get going, Emma said

We all started going to the Sertoris house and this time I had made muffins.

We had alot of fun at the Sertoris and it was just memorable.

When we were heading home, The girls and I decided to go for a swim.
God knows when we will ever swim here again.

I'm gonna miss this place, Rikki said.
Me too, years ago I would've wanted to be normal but, even though I'm supernatural by birth this is the place where I found out about it and Where I became one, I said.
This places changed our lives, Emma said.
Even if I didn't turn here, I spent most of my life here, In this pod, Bella said.
Look at us now, I mean, look at how we all have grown most of us, Rikki said winking at Emma.
Emma from the stories we've heard you never found love but now you did and it's your true love, Bella you are an amazing Singer and Music teacher, Rikki said.
And you too Rikki, who knew you and Zane would last this long, Emma said.
Okay okay, Let me finish, Rikki said.
But most of all you changed the most Cleo, from being really scared to standing up to people for us, you saved our lives and killed people which I know you're against, but most of all you are a freakin mother, you have a child who is going to grow up and be just like you, Rikki said.
Woh knew some sweet things would come our of that mouth, I said tearing up.
But youa re still sensitive, Rikki said hugging me.
Bella and Emma also joined it.
Hey, you all realize that we are in each other's life forever now, right, Emma said.
Yeah, we will see each other every day and we don't have to worry about where the others are cause we will be in the same place, Bella said.
I'm so lucky to have friends like you all, I said.
We are too!, The three girls exclaimed
Well the best things come in three or should I say four, I said.
We're no ordinary girls we're from the deep blue under world, Emma began.
Land or sea we've got the power if we just believe, Bella added.
We're no ordinary girls We're from the deep blue underworld, Rikki said.
Land or Sea the world's our Oyster and we're the pearls, I said.
No ordinary girls, We all said.

Months later:
Cleo and Klaus had broken up and Cleo had started dating Lewis.
Emma and Marcel are engaged and Emma asked the girls to be her brides made and Cleo to be her maid of honor.
Rikki, Zane, Bella and Will were taking things slowly due to their business.
Klaus had started dating Caroline, Elijah was with Gia and believe it or not Kol was With Davina.
They all were living happily.
The girls always went to Mako Island on full moons to just check in.

Years later:
All the couples were now married.
Which indirectly made Josie, Lizzie and Hope Step- Sisters but Josie got along with Hope and Lizzie while it wasn't the same for Hope and Lizzie, they constantly kept fighting.
The girls and Caroline came up with and Idea they created a school for supernatural and they all taught there except for Caroline who was in search for a cure for the merge with Klaus.
Cleo taught Biology, she was a hybrid trainer and she also taught the Witches spells.
Emma taught History, and she used to teach the witches along with her sister Freya.
Rikki taught English and was a Vampire trainer.
Bella taught Music and was a vampire trainer aswell.
Lewis also taught there and was a science teacher.
Everything was going good and everyone was happy with who they were with and their life.
All the girls were living the life they always wanted and what can I say they are no ordinary girls.