"No. Come on. How are you gonma enjoy the boat life hiding. Get your sunscreen on and let's get outside in the sun."

"You right"

"Ayyy ma I see you already sneaking in the room, did you win the bed?", Solange busted into our room.

"Girl who told you that you could just bust into our room like that", she picked up her shoe.

"Run auntie Solo run", I said.

"Beyyyyyy Kellyyyyyy momma got her sandal in her hand."

They were off running I heard their steps it was funny, I put my sunscreen on. I was afraid I don't want to be the one being chased I am not built for that.

I went out to the deck of the boat and just sat there watching Solange being chased. Yes she was still being chased and Bey was off somewhere.

"KYNDEDYYYYY, KYNNNNN", Blue jumped up on top of me.

"Stop scaring me like that!! I missed you Blueberry!", I picked her up.

"I got youuu!!! Now we can play together", she said.

"Yeah dont they have boat games around here, let me see. I see dad coming so we can ask him.", I waved at him.

"What do you think the boat the top deck view?", he asked.

"It is nice I like now cut the to the serious part where are the boat games. You know giant connect four", I raised my brow.

"Check it out!! This box here but you better put it back we don't need a messy boat", he showed me the game box.

"Come on Blue we got games to play", I handed her the chips you know the circle pieces.

"Come on titan we're gonna play connect four", she said.

Titan was behind her staring me down confused he is so tiny, and I know he hasn't seen me much. I waved at hime while I took out the pieces and set up the game.

"I am taking you down", I said.

"Watch me win I always beat Julez", she said.

"Oh well time I am not Julez so it's a different set of moves. Be ready to lose", I said.

"Wow so braggy you really just tear a kids ego like that", Julez appeared out of nowhere.

"Goodness you scared me but there is nothing wrong here. A fun game some trash talking and testing our skills.", I said, "what color do you want Blue?

"The pink ones", she said.

These sets were pink and gray they were going rich people connect four, that didn't matter the game was the same.

"Alright you can start first", I handed her the pink bag.

Julez was still watching us well watching me with stink eye as if I was rotten peice of garbage. I kept playing watching her moves they were pretty basic not even diagonal. I saw my chance and won her.

"That's not fair", she let all the chips drop.

"Actually it is fair the goal is four in a roll horizontal, diagonal, and vertical so I am safe. I can show you some more pointers", I said.

"No rematch", she said.

Rematch went same except I didn't do it diagonally, she was just confused. It was another game before she got angry and Julez had to step in.

"Sometimes you gotta let stuff like this count see this move, you don't have to be smoking her like that.", he said.

"That is cheating the whole point is four in a row all consecutive even. If I let her win like that she will never learn how to play correctly. Then she's gonna be teased by kids. I am still showing her how to win", I said.