37: before summer break

Start from the beginning

Then Stage Me raised her eyebrow and asked, "What to impress Juda?"

Namju looked away from his phone and faced Stage Me with reddened cheeks. Stage Me chuckles and continued, "So, that's why you're skipping the first period."

"I am not skipping," Namju protested but Stage Me raised an eyebrow at him, making Namju sigh in defeat.

"Alright, alright, maybe I am skipping..."

Stage Me clapped her hands in victory before asking, "Got any places you think Juda would like?"

"I think so?" Namju answered unsure.

I sighed for the nth time today and stood up. I walked over to the other side where Namju is sitting and checked his phone screen.

"Didn't you guys go to Europe already?" Stage Me asked as we both remembered what Saemi said this morning.

"How did you know that?" Namju asked, confused.

"Saemi talked about it with Danoh earlier at the Main Hall," I said while I looked at the rest of the list.

Then I stopped and realized that Stage Me and my thoughts overlapped again, making me gain control of the stage. I mentally groaned at not being careful and decided to just go with it for now while guessing what the Writer wanted me to stay on this stage. I just hope that Jinmichae isn't reading this stage through the manhwa.

Then Namju's voice brings me back from my thoughts. "Well... there are some other places we haven't gone to yet," He said as he started typing on his phone.

"And what are those places?" I asked while sitting on the arm of the chair, hoping the Writer will let me have this small action for now since I was getting tired from standing.

"We haven't gone to Hawaii. Then there's the Bahamas."

This is taking a while... Should I just ask Juda about where she would like to go for this summer trip? Like what she expects? It wouldn't hurt, right? Plus... the faster we figure out where to go for the trip the fast this stage ends.

"I've got an idea!" I spoke up, gaining Namju's attention.

"Please. I need help here," Namju told me, making me smile.

Then I said, "How about I text Juda about what she expects for this summer trip?"

My cousin hesitated for a few seconds before agreeing with me. So I took my phone out from the blazer's pocket and sent a quick text to Juda. It took only two minutes to wait before receiving Juda's reply and when reading it...

"What does she mean she isn't going?" Namju asked as he stood up from his chair.

Right at that moment, the stage ended and for a minute, I stayed still on the arm of the chair making sure that the Writer wouldn't do anything funny. When nothing happened, I sighed in relief and stood up.

"Can you ask Juda why she isn't going to attend the summer trip?" Namju asked me as we both left the study room.

I looked down the hallway and nodded my head. "I'll ask her after the first period ends."

Then I looked down at my watch and noticed that there is still an hour left before the first period will end. But the fact that we're in the manhwa world, I decided to just skip the class and kill some time at the library.

"By the way, Ara..." I looked over at my cousin and then he continued, "I'm sorry again about your ankle."

I softly smiled at him and said, "I've already forgiven you, Nam. It no longer hurts."