(22) Cause I think you're a saint and I think you're an angel

Start from the beginning

"So where do you ladies want to go? We were thinking maybe we should go to a carnival fair or something?" Joel suggests and we all agreed.

Lilith

The girls and I decided to get dressed and I decided to wear:

I pulled on my black high top converse, while rushing over to Aleksi

"You look so beautiful!" Aleksi whispers, while wrapping his arms around my waist while we stood. Mia wore:

Then Liz rushed downstairs in:

"Wow we look amazing ladies!" I said, while the three of us had a group hug

"Wow we look amazing ladies!" I said, while the three of us had a group hug. Then Joel and Joonas walked out too.

"Are we ready?" Joonas asks while grabbing Mia's hand and we all piled out and began exploring the rides. Aleksi won me a panda, while I Carrie with me.

"You want to go on the Ferris wheel?" Aleksi asks me and I nodded. I saw the others were somewhere else. Aleksi and I got on, while I laid my head on his shoulder. It stopped a little bit, as I watched the sunset with a Aleksi.

"You know Lilith! Life feels perfect with you in it. I hope that someday we can stay together forever." Aleksi whispers to me.

"Life feels amazing with you as well." I whispered while leaning up to kiss him. God I was so in love with him. Everything felt so perfect when he was with me.

I sighed while I leaned my head against his shoulder and pulled me closer. Gosh he was perfect. Little man and little woman! We got off the ride and decided to join the others. We got a couple of hot dogs and colas and sat around.

"This was fun, we should all do this again sometime." Joel says while the six of us laughed. I saw Joonas and Mia chatting and he was telling her a funny joke. She was laughing at his silliness. Joonas Joel and Aleksi excused themselves to head to the bathroom.

"So Mia did you have fun?" I asked her and she nods.

"Oh yes it was real fun. Joonas is planning to take me out one on one to explore the town. Should I?" She asks me and I nodded.

"Oh you should, we should take you out shopping." I said with a smile and she nods agreeing.

"Ladies let's take a photo!" Liz says and the three of us posed with duck faces, silly faces which made us all laugh. The boys brought us home.

"Have a good day ladies. We shall see you soon." They say, Aleksi leans down and gives me a sweet kiss. I saw Joel and Liz kiss and hug. Joonas pulls Mia into a hug and gives her a little peck on the lips. God they should just date already. But in due time, things will happen.

We all decided to watch a movie or something and then decided to crash because we all had work. It was important for us to our beauty sleep.

A/N: Sorry I haven't been updating this story. You see me and @IamLizziet are working on an epic collaboration so I've been working on chapters for thst story. What do you want to see happen in this story? Give me some suggestions! - MyVictim

Song: St Patrick PVRIS