"Master Ezra!" I gasped and opened my eyes, the world was blurry but I was soon met with the worried faces of Tilly and Kamai. It was a dream. Just another stupid dream...

~~3rd POV~~

Servants were prohibited from a few things at the Academy. They could not own any sort of magic device while in the school, they were not allowed in the classrooms, and they had to register for an ID in order to have access to the dorms. All of this was set out to keep students safe but also to prohibit any misdemeanors.

Tilly and Kamai had registered for the dorm ID, along with a school ID. The process had taken much longer than anticipated so the two were stuck in town for three days, waiting for their ID's. During this time, their master was suffering. Suffering the annoyance of the main cast. Luckily, their young lord would have his faithful servants by his side and he wouldn't have to suffer!

The two servants walked silently through the dorm. Neither were close enough to hold a casual conversation... Even after being forced to spend three days together, the two only shared small yes or no conversations.

"Have you eaten?" "Yes."

"Would you like to go for a walk?" "No, thank you."

"Shall we leave for the dorms?" "Yes!"

It was all rather irksome. Tilly felt suffocated by the silence and short interactions. She was a talker but with Kamai, it was hard. The man was like a stone wall- a very handsome wall but that's besides the point**. He was a very difficult wall to crack! The young woman sighed heavily as they walked through the warmed halls. The sun had been hidden by beautiful fluffy white clouds but that didn't stop it from warming the dorm.

Kamai noticed Tilly's sigh and glanced down at the girl. She was so tiny compared to him... "Are you alright?" He asked, slowing his strides. Kamai was a tall man and sometimes he walked a bit too fast, but he knew this, so, he slowed for the young woman. Her dark brown eyes shifted to the man and she immediately smiled, falling in pace with his strides. "I'm fine, just worried about the young lord."

Kamai had to agree to that. His docile demeanor had to be a rouse, master Ezra had always been quite irritable. Besides, no one can change in merely a day. However, before Kamai or Tilly could delve deeper into their thoughts of Master Ezra a loud crash came from their masters room. The two servants hardly spared a glance at each other before slamming through the door. When Tilly saw her young master her heart squeezed with worry. The boy was clearly having a nightmare... one that left his body thrashing about.

The young woman shook herself of her stilled suprise and rushed over to Ezra, Kamai following close behind. Weak whimpers could be heard from the boys lips, even mumblings of nonsense left him. Tilly fearlessly grabbed one of the boys thrashing hands and clutched it close. "Master Ez-" She started but yelped as the boy pulled his hand away and curled up into a tight ball, his body shivering violently. Kamai glanced at Tilly with a stunned expression. What exactly was their master dreaming to make him this... pathetic?

"Master?" Kamai spoke up, hoping now that he was still he'd wake up... Sadly that's not how it went. Ezra threw his head to the other side and reached out towards the ceiling, clawing as if he was trying to reach something. Then his hand dropped and his body began shivering once again. He looked feverish and sickly. Kamai moved closer to Ezra and grabbed the young mans shoulders before he shook him. "Young master!"

Tilly's eyes went wide at Kamai's actions but stepped back, a concerned look etched onto her delicate features. Kamai continued to shake Ezra and call out to him. His efforts seemed fruitless till beautiful crimson orbs looked up at the two servants. "K-Kamai? Tilly?" His voice came out rough and a bit weak. The only woman in the room chuckled softly and immediately engulfed her master in a hug. She had no clue to what had just happened but... never again would she allow this beautiful young man to dream in such a way. "Tilly?" The black haired male asked, his sweaty body tense with suprise.

Tilly sniffled lightly and pulled away. She had been able to hold in her tears... but, seeing Ezra's eyes look at her so innocently- ugh! For once she saw the boy as a cute little brother. The young woman sat herself on the bed and brushed back the males damp black hair with her slim fingers. "You had a nightmare young master." She gave a gentle smile and set her hands on her lap. "Are you alright?" Tilly and Kamai watched as the male shifted his gaze between them. For a moment he seemed to process what had happened. Then gently he nodded his head. "Yes... it was just a dream." Despite his reassuring words, his tone was filled with uncertainty. Was it only a dream..?

─══─━══─⊱✠⊰─══━─══─

** I'm definitely simping for Kamai