a thank you/upcoming work/requests open

Ineffable is officially complete! Thank you so much to everyone who had kept up with it and read along, I hope you liked it! I loved reading any comments and things I got from you all, it made me so happy to see y'all freak out over Kaz and Elham.

Regarding an epilogue, I am still unsure if I'm going to do one. I don't want to make one now, and then have it be contradicted by something in the next season of the show or the books, so if I do decide to write an epilogue, I'll either add it to the end of this book once I start the next one, or I'll make the epilogue the prologue of the next book to catch everyone up to speed.

Since there's apparently a Six of Crows show being made, and I'm unsure how how much the Crows will be in Shadow and Bone season 2, I don't know when another book of this specific series is coming or how it's gonna all play out.

I'll miss writing this book and these characters, but luckily, I write imagines for all of the Grishaverse. You can find these both on my Tumblr and my Wattpad. I'm posting this on both Wattpad and Tumblr, as I do all my work, so I'll give the @/ for both of my accounts, they're very similar.

On Wattpad, my account is @/ in_my_feels_probably

On Tumblr, my account is @/ in-my-feels-probably

If you would like to requests imagines for characters beyond the Grishaverse, I accept them. On my Tumblr, I have a list of fandoms I write for. I know it's not listed on Wattpad, so if you have a requests or something you want to ask, please message me on either account. I post all of my work on both.

For my published work so far, I have a Bucky Barnes fic called Saudade, and it has a few chapters up. It's currently on hold. I have a JJ Maybank imagines book, but I accept all OBX character requests. Currently I have only gotten requests and written for JJ. I also have a Six of Crows imagines book, but I accept requests for all of the Grishaverse. Currently, the only requests I have gotten so far and have written for are Kaz and Jesper.

Any new fandom I get requests for, I'll make a book on Wattpad dedicated to it, where you can find it. I also have a masterlist on Tumblr, where you can find all my work.

Since Ineffable is now complete, and I have no active work right now, all requests are open, so please, feel free to check out who I write for on either account, and message me for requests. Make sure you look at my request guidelines for each fandom if you can find it, otherwise just message me and I'll let you know. I love getting requests, especially for the Grishaverse, so please, send them in on either account!

Anyways, I would love any feedback, any constructive criticism, any future ideas you may have that you would like me to use in my future writing or about Ineffable or any of my work in general. I want to make sure I'm putting out content you all want to read, so please, give me your thoughts! I appreciate anything you have to say, positive or negative, even if you just say hi or that you liked something.

I really hope I did a good job writing for characters of diversity, whether that be race, sexuality, disability, mental illness, etc., if something is wrong or you find it offense, please let me now. A lot of what these characters struggle with is close to my heart, and I would never want to hurt anyone regarding these things, so please, let me know if something is up.

I really appreciate those of you who voted on Wattpad and reblogged on Tumblr, and anyone who left comments, y'all are the absolute best and I hope I get to interact with you more in future content.

I really did not expect the amount of attention any of my work has gotten, but especially Ineffable. So again, thank you so much to everyone who read and supported, I appreciate you so much! I really hope you enjoyed Ineffable, I loved writing it, it's the first full length fic I have ever finished, and I'm proud of it. Kaz is one of my favorite characters of any franchise, and writing for him was so cool.

Also, I love Kanej so much, don't get me wrong, I love love love them together, and I don't want this to take away from that. Hopefully you didn't mind any tiny alterations I made to make this a Kaz x Elham fic.

I'm sad to end this fic, but I'm so excited to start on future things, and to eventually come back to this series! Feel free to say anything you'd like, and if you have a comment, question, concern, or request, comment here, or message me!

Thank you again!