Chapter 1

"So it's final Klei, your going to Ashton University" my mom exclaimed happily.

Seriously? Again? She didn't even consult me about that one!

I couldn't deny that Ashton University is a good one. It has many opportunities and everyone wanted to study there.

But I have a academy in mind.

"But mom, I thought we talked about this?" I exclaimed to her. "I thought it is fine with you that I'm going to study at Brent Academy?" I asked her again.

"No buts hon, I know what is best for you." Oh that line again, she always uses that.  I sighed with no hopes, I guess that's it. I went to my room and open my laptop and called my childhood friend.

"Hey" I started the conversation with tired eyes.

"Hey loves, you okay there?" crystal's voice with care echoed in my room.

This is Jane Crystal Ventera, my childhood best friend. My mother did not know her yet since my mother didn't know I go out sometimes. And since she didn't know she would be suspicious if I had a best friend right? That's why, I think you know what I mean.

I tried not to cry, " I'm fine" I said with a soft voice and smiled.

She looked me with suspicious eyes, "Please tell me what's going on with that pretty mind of yours" she sighed.

I bit my lip, "It's just my mother again". I sadly said to her.

"What did she do again?" She asked me.

She knows About my mother. The name, the attitude, everything! I open up to her since I know I can trust her.

"She uh, she did what she's best at. Controlling. She enrolled me to the University. Sa university na ayaw ko!" I exclaimed to her.

"Ay mabuti at nagtagalog ka na, akala ko manonosebleed na ako eh" she said to lighten up the mood.

I giggled to the joke she made.

"Pero san ka ba inenroll ng mama mo? Tanong nito sa akin.

"Sa Ashton University" I answered with a sigh.

"Hoy boba, anong masama dun? Marami kayang opportunities duon!" She exclaimed with excitement.

"Eh ayaw ko dun, may dorms kasi. At isa pa di tayo magkikita woi. Diba sa Brent Academy ka mag aaral?" I explained to her my side.

"Anong problema sa dorms? At isa pa pwede man tayo magkita paminsan diba? Mag go out sometimes. Pwedeng gawaan ng paraan loves" sambit niya sa akin.

Tingnan mo nga to akala ko kakampi ko to?

She just smiled wickedly.

"Fine, duon na ako mag aaral" I sighed with defeat.

At ang bobita tumalon, loh?

"Woi basta ha, ireto mo ako ha!" Sambit niya.

Sabi ko na nga may tinatago tong plano eh.

"Awit mo naman crystal, kaya pala papaaralin mo ko dun!" Sabi ko sa kanya na parang galit. Bat pa kasi ako idadamay sa mga landi niya.

"Ikaw naman loves parang di ka pa nasanay, balita ko rin maraming gwapo nanduon. Bigyan mo ko isa" she smiled. Yung todong todo.

"Hay ewan ko sayo!" Sambit ko sa kanya.

"Klei" someone called me, and I knew thats my mom. Eh sino pa naman ba ang tumatawag sa akin niyan. Hindi ako nag papakilala sa mga classmates ko na klei. Since my mother called me that, it's just like I hate it when I heard someone also calls me that.

"Hey crystal let's talk again later okay" I said to her. We also said our goodbyes, and off the call. And timing my mother open the door. Again without knocking.

"Who are you talking to klei?" She asked me with her one brow lifted.

My heart started to beat abnormally. Bat ba kasi pati own business ko tatanungin?

"Its my old classmate mom" I lied to her.

"Eh diba sinabi ko sayo na wag ka na makipag usap sa kanila?" Sambit ni mama.

Ahhh nakakabad trip

"Ahh opo sorry po" sabi ko sa kanya.

She just tsked, fvck her.

"By the way, kakain na daw" she ssid and just left me.

Mabuti naman

I followed her to the dining room and seated where my original place would be

I am half way through what I am eating when she opened her mouth to talk to me.

"Don't forget, after you eat go to your room and study" she said with an commanding tone.

Oh well when will this get any better?