What's in the Heart

*I know i have'nt uploaded in a few days... sorry to everyone who has been patiently waiting! I will upload again this week, scouts honor! I know this section is all short and i promise to deliver the rest to you asap! :-) I've had a bit of a crazy week. Soo ill let you get back to the story. And by the way the sooner you guys vote and commet the sooner i will post! :-)

Xoxo,

FallenAngel.*

Today, the sky was a shade of blue i had never seen at home, it was also cloudless, which ment it has hot with the sun's rays beating down on me and the mass of people surounding me. The lines to every ride were at least an hours wait. My orange t-shirt had soaked through an hour ago, and the time on my phone read 10:12. I told myself every time i looked at my phone, that i was just checking the time. I was having a hard time convincing myself of that lie.

"Jace."

The sound of my name being said broke into my consioness and my thoughts returned to reality.

"Yeah? What's up?" I said to Rayna.

"The line is moving."

Looking up i noticed a five foot gap between me and the person ahead of us. I moved forward, up to the back of the line. The swell of bodies surounding me generating heat, making an already hot day seem even hotter.

I kept mently chastising myself for my choics and the way i'de handled them. I could have told Ari, the truth, about how i had, had feelings for her since the beginning of junior high. How i wished and drempt about making her mine, but in my head it all sounded too corney, so i never did. I had kept my thought to myself for the past seven or so years. All because i was too chicken, or coward to tell one girl how i felt, i was stanging here with a girl who had made her intentions clear, a girl who was not my brown haired dream, a girl i had no feelings for and never could. What was i doing here i asked myself repeatedly. But i could'nt make any more lies for myself to believe. I simply admited the truth to myself. I was filling my time until i could have the girl i wanted, filling my time with other girls to try and make her jellious.

Rayna and I had spent the better part of the day at the park before deciding to leave, and grab a bite to eat. I let her choose the resteraunt. It was a little itallian place located on a quiet corner in the city. Dim lighting and all. I laughed to myself, of corse a girl who is sending mad signals would choose the most romantic restarount in the city. I should have known. This girl made no since to me. Wild coasters and itialian. Yeah, to me there was iust no conection to the two, but i said nothing after all i did say she could pick the place. The waitress was a pitiet blond, pretty in her own was but just not my stlyle of woman. She graciously took our orders and came back with our drinks. I ordered a coke, while Rayne had an ice water. We made small talk or atleast tried. I learned about her life and family, including her older brother away on duty in Japan. I told her about me, my parents and friends. For some reason I could'nt bare to mention Drin, my dear, sweet, baby sister Drina. It had been just a little over a year but still i missed her. She had been my best friend through thick and thin. And now she was gone. I tried thinking of other happier thoughts before Rayna noticed the change in me, but before i could get my emotions under control a single tear slipped past and trailed down my cheek. I quickly brushed it away while no one was looking.