Girlfriend

AUTHOR POV

Let's say Taehyung was famous the moment she stepped foot in the school, she was known to be the younger sister of Min Yoongi and also the girl that was hugging Jeon Jungkook who didn't want to let go. To people, they look like a couple that has not seen each other in like years ( but deep down that's not the reason).

" So here they were sitting in the canteen chatting among each other or we should just say filling in on what she missed"

" Hey Taewang that's your name right, I was wondering where u went that u missed school so much wait aren't you younger than me", asked Island with a smug look on her face, " first of all its taehyung and my business is personal and I don't know u like that so any other questions", asked taehyung as she was not pleased with this girl that she didn't even notice in the first place.

"Oh no worries I understand we aren't close but let me introduce myself I'm Lee Island, I'm Jungkooks girlfriend you should know since your his best friend", replied Island, and at that moment Jungkook wanted to end Island's life but he couldn't sadly.

"Omg are you that girl he's always talking about when he calls or facetime me", said Taehyung looking excited which made Island's confidence rise which immediately fell after she heard taehyung next words.

" never heard of her". continued the as her excited face was covered with a frown as she continue eating her fries, well for Yoongi who was dying of laughter with the others of how the broke the girl confidence.

" um.....Ummm are you sure you haven't heard of me.....Jungkook she's kidding right", asked Island as she was hoping Tae was joking but she got no answer. " Jungkook tell me you told her about us", but once again Jungkook didn't answer and that was clear enough for her to know he didn't say a thing about her, right now tears could be seen in Island's eyes.

" Hey your his girlfriend right", asked the has she was not in the mood right now for (couple) drama, Island only nodded as the answer, "have you guys ever had se-", she was cut off by Island raising her voice

That's not your concern if we had sex are not and yes we have had sex" replied Island raising her voice a little not like the idea of being questioned about her relationship with Jungkook and the fact Jungkook is just sitting there not doing anything about the conversation. It hurts to know that her (so-called) boyfriend is just sitting there doing nothing but she didn't catch the fear in Jungkook and the other's eyes looking at her the moment she raised her voice.

You're trying to get something in this, I know you and Jungkook use to sleep together but if your catching feelings then sorry for you then cuz he has a girlfriend so stop asking questions; by this time Island kept on talking about complete bullshit that's pissing taehyung off" honestly stop being a bitch about it cuz it's clearing showing you're a slut looking for attention which is not working.

Island wanted to complete her rant of insults but that didn't last when I huge cracking sound was heard throughout the canteen, making all eyes fall on where the sound came from, clearly some had there phoned to video what's going on

Island and the others at the table were jungshooked by the broken table and a furious taehyung looking straight at Island ready to leap on the bitch [island]

You don't know me but you're ready to judge me, calling me a slut and saying that I want to break a relationship that I know nothing about and for information Jungkook and I have never slept together so if hyungs told you that it too scare you cuz I don't approve any of his relationships for reasons even if he's older than me and this thing you call a relationship is over between you two and if I see you anywhere him or my hyungs I will end you and your family; said taehyung in a dangerously low voice that sends shivers down everyone sines.

Jungkook I want you to cut every connection you, oppas and nonnas have with this slut, I'm going to class the bell rang if you didn't notice; without another word Taehyung left the whole canteen in shock

Well Island we end here pls don't communicate with me from now and pls block my number; said Jungkook in his usual cold voice but if you look into his eyes you see fear

Jungkook I think we should leave now; said Namjoon knowing the situation is serious, they all left a crying Island in the canteen not wanting to anger the devil on earth any more than she already is

Yoongi I think you should go calm your sister down before she hurts someone; said Jiminie pulling your sister so they can hear her

Yeah you're right Jiminie we need to let her sibling go this time; said Jin pushing yoongi at the front

"are u crazy I'm not the one that angered her in the first place send mister bunny wuss over there", argued yoongi not liking the idea

"YAH get that out your head cuz this bunny wuss moving to another country if that's the case" argued back Jungkook clear not liking yoongi's idea at all, " let me ask you something then mister run from his problems isn't it your girlfriend wait ex-girlfriend who angered her?" asked yoongi

"no shit mister obvious," said Jungkook

"Why don't we skip class I'm sure taehyung left already cuz the canteen door she used lead to the school alleyway ", stated hook making everyone agree with him turning around leaving the school.

..

Sorry for not posting my was very ill she had a kidney and infection and I've been busy with school so hope u will enjoy this chapter pls ignore the mistakes

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜