193. A Rut And An Omega

Magsimula sa umpisa

"G-go back to class,"  He said, his voice laced with worry and concern, feeling like he wouldn't be able to control himself.  Hinata shook his head and looked down at his feet as he began to walk again.

Kageyama felt the clarity he had fad as only one thought filled his head. He picked up his pace and pulled Hinata the rest of the way to the club room.
Hinata felt the fear in him grow as Kageyama
Pulled him into the club room, slamming and locking the door behind them.

Himata didn't have any time to say or do anything before Kageyama grabbed him by the shoulders and forced him against the wall with a deep growl rumbling from his chest. Hinata felt the hairs on the back of his beck stand on edge as he helplessly gazed into Kageyama's eyes. The dimness of the room made them seem black and void of any consciousness as he searched for any sign that his Alpha was still aware of his actions. He let out a Yelp that instantly made Kageyama freeze.

"Get. . . Ou- out," Kageyama managed to force the words out through his continuous growl as he smelled the scent of fear pheromones coming from Hinata.

Hinata didn't move... He couldn't. The fear he had... The feeling he remembered from the first day they had been paired forced him to stay in place.  For the first time since that day, Hinata found himself truly afraid of his Alpha.

Kageyama took his hands off of Hinata's shoulders and rested his head against the wall by Hinata's head. 

"Leave, please... I don't want to hurt you," Hinata could hear the struggle in Kageyama's voice mixed with pain. He felt a knot in his stomach from trying not to cry. He took a step to the side and away from Kageyama and slowly made his way to the door.

As he reached his hand out to the knob, he heard a sound come from Kageyama that he hadn't heard before, an almost painful cry. His hand trembled had he lowered it from the doorknob and turned back around to see Kageyama on the ground on his knees, with his arms wrapped around himself, digging his nails into his shoulders.

He felt his heart sink into his stomach. He gulped as he hesitantly made his way over to him. The fear that he once had now turned into total concern.

"Tobio," he said quietly as he knelt beside him, the scent of his rut not only getting worse but was now affecting his Omega side and making him feel like he was going to lose his own senses.

"Dumb- Dumbass... I told you to leave," Kageyama said in a low tone as he gripped onto his shoulders harder to keep himself from going after Hinata.

☆。*。☆。
★。\|/。★
🖤🔞𝒮𝓂𝓊𝓉 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈 𝐻𝑒𝓇𝑒🔞🖤
★。/|\。★
☆。*。☆。

Hinata silently shook his head no in response before crawling in front of Kageyama and placing his forehead against his, and wrapping his arms around him.

"I trust you," He whispered.

With that, Kageyama couldn't take much more of the torture both his brain and body were putting him through. Without thinking or giving Hinata a moment to prepare, he put his head in the crook of his neck and bit into his permanent mark, a little bit harder and deeper than he usually would have. 
Hinata let out a small whimper before his body fell limp against Kageyama's.