" Can you-? "

His answer was immediate.

" No. " said the hero calmly.

Kim Dokja did not like how his roommate interrupted him. It was extremely rude. He attempted to give him a piece of his mind.

" But I didn't say anything. Can you please just- "

" No. " began his roommate just as calmly as previously. " I know you heard me. "

Yoo Jonghyuk wasn't dense. (Apart from the fact that he still hasn't noticed his feelings for Kim Dokja were reciprocated.) He could see that his roommate was shocked by what he said. Good. That probably meant that his love interest was feeling self-conscious around him. Maybe, just maybe, he liked him back. The thought made his ears flush. His pulse picked up again. Wait! He shouldn't get ahead of himself. In previous relationships, he'd just play it cool and hard to get. In terms of getting laid, it did wonders. However, he wasn't sure that tactic was going to have the same results in this case. After all, he knew that if he didn't chase after Kim Dokja, they'd never date. That's right. He did the right thing. Now, he must wait for Kim Dokja's response to his advances. He was certain he could manage to restrain the horny within him until then.

" Kim Dokja. " said the hero as he locked gazes with the Demon King. " What. Is. Your. Type. "

Even if it was phrased like a question, Kim Dokja knew it wasn't. It was not a proposition, but an order, one that he had an interest to follow. He needed to think fast.

Yoo Jonghyuk could feel his heart pumping against his ribcage. He really wanted to go wack some demons with his chunky sword right now. He needed to unwind. Who would've known it would be this stressful to pull off a stunt like this one? With his last ounce of stress-free thoughts , he waited for his crush's answer.

You. You are the epitome of my ideal lover. His face that looked like it was carved by the gods, his sexy voice, his smoldering gaze, his cooking, his abs, just everything about him was perfect. However, he couldn't just admit that he liked the hero. He would get rejected instantly. Even if he did confess to the hero, the odds of him liking him back were practically non-existent (jokes on him, the odds of Yoo Jonghyuk not liking him were practically non-existent). How was he going to slither his way out of this situation? Even if Kim Dokja's intelligence was leagues above that of others, he couldn't come up with a solution that wouldn't make him admit his feelings out loud. His thoughts were interrupted as his roommate sighed. Kim Dokja was getting worried.

" It's fine. "

Perplexed, the Demon King questioned him.

" What? Why? "

The hero attempted and failed to smile as he tried to hide his dissatisfaction before trailing on.

" If you don't want to tell me about it, it's fine. "

The Demon King scanned the hero's complexion. With some spontaneous thinking, Kim Dokja answered his question.

" Abs. "

Yoo Jonghyuk's mind went blank.

" What? "

Unlike before, his roommate's answer was spontaneous.

" Abs. "

The hero stared at the Demon King in confusion, urging him to elaborate.

" You asked me what my type is. My answer is 'abs'."

Yoo Jonghyuk was bewildered. Lately his self-worth had relied on how many compliments he received from Kim Dokja on a daily basis. He wondered if he had just received a compliment. He knew he had quite the set of abs due to the years he spent fighting demons, however he doubted his ears. He doubted his ears. He received a compliment? Was he finally going insane? Yes, because he was madly in love. (The author would like to apologize for their terrible sense of humor). When Yoo Jonghyuk asked what Kim Dokja's type is, he didn't expect this answer. Did it mean that he found him attractive and this was his way of telling him? That would be... cute. At the thought, he chuckled interrioly. His love interest interrupted his trail of thoughts.