Dare 4

"Let them take off their suits and make fun of themselves and after that they must FIGHT THEMSELVES LIKE A BOSS!!!" jrwilcox

Rosalie: Um... o-kay, then, let's do the dare, heh...

Toy Chica: This'll stop everyone from looking at my boobs... OH GOD I HAVE ENDOSKELETON BOOBS!!!!

Mangle: Hey Foxy! Your endoskeleton is thinner than fuck!! Haha!

Foxy: Arrrr!!!! Well, your bones look like they were found in the Lost and Found!!! *pirate laugh*

Phantom Puppet: Hey Toy Freddy! Your skeleton is fat!! Haha what a fatass! You look like you need mercy from junk food and DOUGHNUTS!!!! Bwahahahahahahwehehe

Toy Freddy: Why, you-- *strangles Mangle* (Ha it's a "The Simpsons" reference)

WWE UNIVERSE: Get 'em, T. Freddy! Get 'em!

Chica: Wait!! Let the Diva show you how it's done! *Spears Mangle* Hi-yahhhh!!!!!

Mangle: Arghhh!!!! Fuck!

The Authorifuck: I'm sorry but Stephanie McMahon has to tell you something!

Stephanie McBacon: YOU'RE ALL FIRED!!! *points to the entire FNAF group on the ring*

Everyone: Oh no you don't! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *chases The Authority*

The Authoriscaredshitlesses: OH GOD NO!!!

Original Animatronics: *Grabs Triple H*

Toy Animatronics: *Grabs Stephanie McMahon*

Withered Animatronics: *Grabs Kane and J&J Securishitties*

Phantoms: *Grabs Seth Rollins*

Security Guards: Goodbye, friends... *Eats Money in The Bank briefcase*

Phone Guy: *Gets some suits from the Backstage*

The Authority: No!! NO! NONONONONONONONO!!!! NÔOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Everyone: Shut up babies. *stuffs The Authority inside suits*

YAUAAYAYYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAY!!!!!

Michael Cole, JBL, Booker T and Rosalie: And that was your dare, jrwilcox! Thanks for daring and hope you enjoy!!!!!