CHAPTER TWO

Chapter Two
Green Lantern's & Dr.Fate's & Wonder Woman's Daughters

Fate's & Wonder Woman's Daughters

THAT SAME NIGHT (3RD POV). . .

AT the Burman's household, Bobby Burman was dancing around. No more having to be a caregiver to Cindy Bumran, who was always cruel to her, no more Dr.Ito forcing her to do things. She can just be free, she can just try to figure out who Bobby is. What her life was like before she was brainwashed and kidnapped. Before she had to never remember who she was.

Throwing things around, destroying them she was finally free. And once she left Blue Valley she would never return. The doorbell stopped Bobby from doing anything else, as it must have been her driver she thought. Walking towards the door she took her suitcase ready to leave.

Opening the door, she is met with Cindy at her door. "Hi, mom. Who changed the locks?" She asked, seeming saddened at her mother's actions. "You know, it's true what they say." Cindy grabs the diamond and puts it up to her face.

"Diamonds are a girl's best friend." Cindy told her, as Bobby looked at the diamond being possessed by Eclispo as her eye glowed the color of the diamond. Making Cindy chuckle.

After helping Courtney up the two girls stood there as Hope sat down the Fate Helmet on the remaining structural part of the island that got blasted when the three were fighting. As the staff tried to continue to fight the two girls, Courtney told it to stop.

"We're very sorry for the damage." Jenine told Pat and Barbara. "We had no intention of fighting anyone coming here. Things got out of hand."

"Looks like it." Pat spoke up looking around the damage in the kitchen.

"I mean, look what you did, Court." Barbara told her daughter.

"Me? They broke into the house, Pat, and were trying to steal the Green Lantern and the Fate Helmet." Courtney rebutted.

"We weren't stealing anything. This belonged to my father." Jenine said as Hope decided to speak up.

"And this is my father's. I wouldn't steal a magical artifact if it didn't belong to my family or I had permission."

"You're guys father's?" Pat asked, looking at the two girls.

"His name was Alan Scott." Jade spoke up as Hope looked at Pat as he looked at her.

"My father's name is Kent Nelson." Hope pitched in as Pat looked at the two girls thinking to himself knowing the truth about those two names.

"Do those names mean something to you?" Barbara asked Pat.

"Yeah, that's the Green Lantern and Dr.Fate." He spoke up as Courtney looked at the two.

"His ring led me here." Jenine continued as Hope just knew Jenine from meeting her years ago and keeping in contact, since Kent and her moved enough to stay undetected from the ISA.