The Night To Remember

" You then feel a stinging sensation on your back."

You- Ow-w.

Hastune Miku- Master (y/n), y-your bleeding!

" You then get up and start to walk and feel the pain on your hip, you cover the slash and walk to the living to see Lucia dragging your sister's lifeless body to the outside until she see's you and drops her and runs to you."

Lucia- (Y/N)! Your bleeding!

You- I-I k-know, w-where's t-the f-first a-aid k-kit?

" You then fall to the ground and begin to cry and say.."

You- W-why m-must t-this h-happen t-to m-me? W-why c-can't I-I h-have a-a n-normal l-life? F-find a t-true l-love, b-become a m-man a-and f-father?! I-is t-that t-to m-much t-to a-ask?

Lucia- Miku, go get the first aid kit!

Hastune Miku- Okay!

" As she began to run towards the first aid kit, you start to feel dizzy and start to feel less strong and you can't move."

Hastune Miku- Found it!

Lucia- Give it to me!

"Hastune Miku then gives the first aid kit to Lucia, she then begins to sew the cut which makes you twitch a little, then she begins to put bandages around the cut."

You- Girls-s, can-n you d-do me a-a f-favor?

Hastune Miku- Anything master!

Lucia- Yes, anything for you!

"You then start to feel better to get up on your back."

You- If I-I die, I-I wanna d-die a m-man, s-so c-can you h-help me d-do that?

Hastune Miku- *blushing* You mean sleep with you! Yes!

Lucia- *blushing* F-finally!

"You then begin to crawl to them and begin to fondle their breasts, which makes them moan, then you feel them push you down and begin to remove your pajamas and put their hand in your boxers and rub your penis."

You- Unghh, c-careful girls.

Hastune Miku- S-so thick master, h-how did I-I not s-see this?

Lucia- Just like in my fantasies, long, warm, thick and for me.

"You then feel them pull out your penis and they begin to rub it gentl"

You-Nghhh! Um are y-you sure you want to r-rub it? You c-could do so-omething else...

Lucia- Naughty boy, okay then heh *giggles*.

"Lucia then begins to lick the top of your penis and Hastune Miku start to lick the bottom of your penis, which makes you squirm a little."

You- Ughn, girls y-your mouths a-are w-warm.

"You then feel them begin to suck your penis, making you moan in pleasure, then you begin to climax until you release your seed onto their faces."

You- S-sorry... I-it just f-felt g-good to do.

Lucia- Don't be it's yummy, just like in my dreams.

Hastune Miku- I like this, it's yummy and warm.

"You then feel Hastune Miku placing your penis below her clit and she begins to insert until it enters her clit and she begins to moan in arousal, Lucia looks jealous but she begins to let it slide, as she begins to move up and down, she bends down and grabs your shirt and begins to kiss you."

Lucia- *whispering* When is it my turn?

"You then begin to grab Hastune Miku's beasts and you begin to fondle them again, which makes her scream in enjoyment. A couple minutes go by until you begin to feel her climax."

Hastune Miku- M-master (y/n), I-I'm going to..

You- Me too...

" She begins to go a little faster until you release your seed inside of her and she falls asleep."

Hastune Miku- F-finally...

"You then feel Lucia begin to rub your penis and she begins to insert it inside of her and she begins to scream in enjoyment and pleasure as she begins to bounce up and down on you, she then bends down and puts her breast on your mouth."

Lucia- L-lick it, pl-please.

" You then nod and begin to lick her breast while she begins to go a little faster, each time you but her breasts she would squirm and welp, then you climax and release you seed inside of her and she also falls asleep."

Lucia- (y/n), m-mine.

" You then grab the covers from the guests room and cover them with them."

You- Sleep well.

(Hey everybody just wanted to say sorry for the LONG delay but here it is, also there will be two more chapters because one is a good ending and the next one will be the bad ending, so hope you guys enjoy!)