The Reunion

" You then start to open your eyes with every little strength you had to do so and you notice that you are in your bedroom, under sheets of your bed."

You- Huh, w-what happened?

" You then try to move your arm and hands but you can't because something is blocking them from moving."

You- Huh, what's this? It's soft, warm, round ,and squeezeable.

" You then squeeze the two thing that have your hands on them and hear..."

Hastune Miku- Master (y/n), n-naughty boy

Lucia- Ohh, (y/n) squeeze it harder.

You- W-what?!

" You then lift up the covers and find Lucia on your right arm and Hastune Miku on your left arm and they are braless."

You-H-Hastune M-Miku? L-Lucia? What are you doing here?!

Hastune Miku- Well I saw that you were lonely and I thought you might want some company, so I sneaked in and slept next to you.

Lucia- Well I followed her and slept next to you.

You- B-but why are y-you braless?!

Hastune Miku- Master (y/n), it was hurting my breasts.

Lucia- I just felt like it was a good thing to do.

You *getting out the bed and putting some clothes on*- Where's my family? I can't hear them.

Lucia *having yandere eyes*- We took care of them so that they can leave us alone, (y/n).

" You then run down the stairs saying.."

You- Please not be dead!

" You get to the last stair and expect to see blood everywhere but you find the lights off except for the dinner table light which is lighting a note."

You- Not dead *sigh* thank god!

" You grab the note and it reads..."

Note- Dear (y/n), Me and your father decided to leave you with the girls and the house, do not worry we will pay for everything, also try not to get them pregnant or you'll have more responsibility than right now, love Mom.

You- W-WHAT!? PREGNANT!?

Hastune Miku *stepping down the stairs*- Well of course Master (y/n), we will have children, right Lucia?

Lucia *stepping behind Hastune Miku*- Yup, right (y/n)? (Y/n)? Where did you go?

" You run out the house and run down the street looking for a house and saying.."

You- Where?! Where is it?!

" You then find a two story house and run to the door and knock on it hard and a woman opens the house saying..."

You- Long-time no see sis.

Miranda- (Y/N)! Hey, how are you? Oh your drenched in sweat come in!

" You enter the house and find a couch and fall on it."

You- So tired, must rest.

Miranda- Hey man, what's wrong?

You- Well mom and dad left me behind with the house and two girls.

Miranda- Your still a virgin right?

You- No idea sis, no idea. Anyway well here I am, can I stay here awhile? Let things clear up.

Miranda- Oh sure, stay as long as you want little bro, take the guest room.

You- Thanks, well I'll get some sleep, goodnight sis.

Miranda- Night little bro!

" You walk up the stairs and find the guest room and go to sleep, then after a while you get hungry."

You- Might go get a midnight snack.

"You then leave your room and tiptoe to the stairs until you hear something fall in your sister's room."

You-Might as well go check on her.

" You walk quietly to your sister's room and hear the bed move and you arrive at the door and find Hastune Miku covered in blood with a knife and you see your sister tied to the bed and dead."

You-S-Sis... No,no,no,no!

"You then open the door and launch yourself at Hastune Miku and knock her to the ground and hit your head on the wall going unconscious."

Hastune Miku- Shh.. Master (y/n) * petting your head* She won't be a problem for our love.

(Next part will be the lemon, so be prepared.)