eleven

__________

__________

Another sleepless night passed. You weren't able to sleep peacefully in Ms. Venable's house. Anything other than your own bed felt uncomfortable. You were homesick but you knew you couldn't return. You accepted Wilhemina's kindness, but this isn't enough to feel like home.

What crossed your mind quite a few times was what has happened at school yesterday. That's not a normal teacher-student relationship, and even less is that a normal punishment a teacher should give. To hell with that, I'm literally in her house.

Could we actually be something more? Is there a chance? A woman such as herself, putting her focus only on me, was just unbelievable.

My thoughts interrupted by the sun coming up, and flashing the room with light, followed by a knock on the door;

-"(Y/n)? You are already up? Have you even slept?"

-"I haven't, but it's fine..."

-"And why is that?"-Wilhemina said as she sat on the edge of your bed.

-"My mind won't let me."

-"Hm? What lovely thoughts are keeping our girl's mind here preoccupied?"-Venable said as she moved some hair away from your face and tucked it behind your ear.

-All your mind instantly screamed as a response was: You.
But your lips didn't follow-You stayed quiet.

-"I brought you a cup of green tea. Better drink it before it gets cold!"

-"Haha, sure. I love tea. Ms. Venable- I mean Wilhemina- I ran out of clean clothes..."

-"Too bad, right? You can pick out something from my wardrobe."

-You made your way to Wilhemina's room when she went downstairs to change her cat's water bowl. You opened the one of big closest and started searching for something that would fit you. Mostly everything just in colors of purple, white or black and a one or two red pieces. Ms. Venable in red.-I can't even imagine. I giggled to myself before I caught a glimpse of something in the back of the closet, covered by a jacket, but it's edge still showing.

My curiosity not allowing me anything other than reaching in to find out what was Ms. Venable hiding in her closet.

*+:。.。  。.。:+*