𝟔. 𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭

Start from the beginning

"Nice one." Soobin agreed with a satisfied grin.

"I have never looked at my students with those eyes. You can ask anyone here." Sunghoon replied with pursed lips.

"You...smell very nice...like cotton candy." Seonhee looked up at Heeseung as she had her hands on his shoulders and he had his on her waist.

"And you look like cotton candy." Heeseung chuckled in response.

"Ewwww. Cringe alert!" Beomgyu scrunched up his nose in disgust but the two were too immersed in each other to even notice.

"Let's focus here." Soobin glared at his friend and he bit his lip with a sheepish smile.

"How can we tell if any of the students are telling the truth? If they're really involved with you why would they confess?" Soobin scoffed at the man.

"You're right. Too bad you can't do anything about it." Sunghoon shrugged off and smiled at his dance partner while Kiarra glared at him.

▪︎♡▪︎

"Hani....." Kiarra placed a hand on the girl's shoulder and she flinched while turning around.

"Don't worry. It's just me." She reassured and the girl heaved a sigh of relief.
"Could you spare me some moments?" The woman asked and she nodded her head.

"So......" Both of them sat down on a bench outside since it surprisingly wasn't raining that day. "....is there something bothering you? You can trust me. I'm here to help." Kiarra asked and the girl stretched her lips into a straight line.

"Uh actually......" The girl having innocent eyes started. "....there's something that's been bothering me lately but I wasn't sure if I should share it with you and your team."

"As I told you before. Feel free to share anything with me. There's literally no one else here besides you and me." Kiarra reassured and Hani gave her a tight smile in response.

"So....that day.....you know...of the latest incident." She managed to start and Kiarra hummed in response for her to continue. "I saw...Linda going into Sir Hoon's room." She confessed making the woman's eyes widened in shock as she realised what the girl was trying to say.

"A-Are you sure?" Kiarra asked while blinking her eyes in response.

"Yes. I saw it with my own eyes. I even told Haru but he said that I shouldn't tell anyone to keep me out of any legal matters." Hani replied while looking at her hands.

"You don't have to worry. I'll keep your name away from the papers." Kairra assured while patting the girls back slightly.

While the two were talking, a rustling of the leaves was heard from behind them that made the two look at the direction immediately.