Red gem

She spoke calmly with a monotone voice. This was alarming to jack, he knew he did it now. " what we're you going to do with this?" Dangling from her hand was a necklace with a bright red gem, the sun gem, known for its powers and enhancing strength.
" nothing, I just wanted to look at it" he replied averting his gaze from her. " u really want me to believe that? I know it's been hard for you for the past few years but you can't keep acting like this"
" acting like what!? That everything is okay?, you sore what they did out there. If you just give me the gem than... I-I can..." he just couldn't say it, he knew he wouldn't be aloud to. his body shrunk as Hayley stair intensified. He hated it when she did that. Acting as if she was a parent scolding a child.
" I told you before we can't go out and fight them" Hayley replied barely giving Jack The chance to finish his sentence.
The female slowly stood up and started walking towards the door every footstep she took made a echoing sound through the hallway making the silence much louder then it was before, as she reached the handle she paused and slightly tilted her head towards jack. " I wouldn't do that again, if I were you " she left, again not giving jack the chance to reply or even pounder in what she meant.
He was just left in the dust.