Starting Highschool...

Start from the beginning

I'm so nervous right now you know how I get when I'm nervous." she said practically screamed in Isla's ear. "Stop screaming you dumb ass and no you cant say stocked" Isla said as they started walking to get to their class.

The bell rang and everyone started separating from their friends,girlfriends and boyfriends. "Ivy my dear friend that I live so much, let's go to class before you make me deaf with your screaming" Isla said rolling his eyes.

They got to class and took seats in the middle row, everyone was chatting as the teacher walked in."Morning class,please settle down. Welcome your new and first year here at Hawkins High, I hope you find the school to your liking and I am miss Chloe and I'll be your English teacher for the year "she said walking between the tables.

"So everyone is new that's for sure so hope you enjoy your stay in our lovely school and if you have any problems my door is always open. Thats all but know tomorrow well start working so for now do whatever you want.

She gave them permission to talk and get to know each other."So...Ivy anything interesting happened to you during the holidays" Isla said as he turned to face her.

"Nothing really it was mostly boringgg without you and you know I went to visit my cousin,so she took me to a party and yeah that's basically the only fun I had" Ivy responded with a shrug. The bell rang and everyone started going to their respective classes for the day.

"I'll see you at lunch so behave" Isla said pointing at Ivy. "Whoo mee? I never get into trouble on the first day" She responded walking away.

The day went by really fast and soon it was lunch so they met up at cafeteria doors and walked together.

Turning to looks round the cafe Isla saw a guy, not just any guy but a black haired guy,with a gorgeous smile and a very very very nice body sitting on top of a table straight ahead of them. He lifted his head while laughing and met Isla's eyes then continued with his conversation

"Well that's an interesting way to start by year guess it's the crop top" Isla mumbled to himself as he looked away to restrain from blushing. They got a table and sat down taking out their lunch they started chatting about their day so far. Scanning the cafeteria Isla's eyes caught the guy staring at him again and this time he got a good look a him.

His eyes were a dark shade of blue, with a sharp jawline and a hot smile from what he could see."That's Josh Bolton... the co captain of the football team, he's a senior and the second most popular guy in the school"...a guy said a he pointed at the guy Isla was looking at and sat down at their table.

"Ooh sorry I forgot to introduce myself I'm Benjamin, Ben for short nice ro meet you" he said as Isla turned to look at him, he stuck out his hand for them to shake. "Nice to meet you Ben, I'm Ivy and this is Isla" Ivy responded practically ripping the guys hand.

"Nice to meet yall, as I was saying that is the football team and the cheerleading squad,they practically run the school but Mr popular over there that's Luke Harris..you could say he's the head of the gang, hes dating Chloe, the school slut and cheerleader the one with the chesnut hair sitting on his lap she's a total bitch so just stay away from her.

They've been dating for a year piece of advice stay away from them" Ben said scoffing. "Okay Ben we get it stay away from the jocks" Isla said rolling his eyes.

They ate their lunch while getting to know Ben mostly and soon the bell rang indicating that lunch is over. They all got up to go to their few left classes and get the day done whit.

While walking Isla got pushed and he bumped into none other than...Chloe making her spill her smoothie on her chlothes. "I'm so so sorry" he said looking horrified. "Chloe are you alright" her friends said gasping. "Sorryy!!" She practically screamed making everyone turn to look at them.

"That's all you could you dumb bitch,you fucken spilled my smoothie and you're saying sorry!!Who the fuck do you think you are you fucken piece of shit so you know how expensive this is" she said as Isla winced from the screaming.

Imma have a headache tomorrow

"I'm soo so sorry okay, I got pushed and I didn't see" Isla said holding his head a headache starting to form.

"Yo babe calm down ayt,it was just an innocent mistake and accident happens all the time" Someone said stepping in front of them. Isla looked up and saw the Luke guy Ben was talking about. Ivy squeezed Isla's shoulders in reassurance that it wasn'this fault.

"An accident??Don't tell me to calm down Luke you know these clothes are expensive and you're taking this piece of shit's side. Do you like seeing me unhappy" she said pushing Isla making him stumble back.

"Chloe why you godda be dramatic about everything, it's a mistake now get changed and let's get to class I don't want to get kicked off the team cause of you. It was a goddamn mistake and he said sorry for fucks sake" Luke said.

"Let's just get to class please...what the fucking hell are you all looking at!!" Luke roared glaring at the students who were looking at the whole scene making them scatter to class. He turned look at Isla then Chloe and rolled his eyes. "Babe let's just go get you cleaned up and go to class please" he said taking Chloe and walking away. "I'm not done with you...you fucken hoe" Chloe said glaring at Isla.

"Sooo that was eventful,but we got class so let's go" Ben said looking at Ivy and Isla. "You alright?" Ivy asked turning to Isla. "Yeah what can I say...that's a way to start my highschool year" Isla said with a soft chuckle. Lets just get to class please

And that was Isla's day...Eventful right
This Chapter is edited

Hi lovies thanks for giving my story a chance,I'm still new at this whole writing thing so please bear with me if you'd like. If it bores you then tough luck 💜😑