chapter 15

people talking------ cheezits christ

people yelling------ WHY THE FUCK/dEaD iN An AlLeyWaY bY A kNiFe WeLdInG WaCkAsS

people whispering------ *why are you doing this dude*

people thinking---- what the heck just happened

animatronics talking child da fook

animatronics yelling GAHHHHHHHH/WhY aRe YoU lIkE ThIS

animatronics thinking Fuck this shit I'm out

Acton---- -jumps out the window-

People Muffled speaking--*ok smartass*

Animatronics Muffled speaking--*ok smartass*

All art belongs to its original creators

3rd pov

camp time (A-N y/n passed she went agesnt sementos with Kiri and Sato but she was the only one passed after throwing the handcuffs because while she hid by using her whip as a way to stay off the ground while the 2 boys got their ass whooped)((the real author here didn't write the whole thing because 1. I had no idea of how to write that chapter 2. everything else would have stayed the same))

"Ok i did not expect to be chased by duirt bicthes on the first day of camp"(y/n) "well their an odd group"(jiro) "ok everyone all of your bags are on the busses that are now here and for you 4 you guys took the lead"(pixiepop) "huh pixiepop don't you mean 5 of them because of Afton here she easily clawed though your beats''(mayday) "uh fine but these boys are mine as soon as they turn 18"(pixiepop) "are you in your 30's though"(deku) -slap-"im 18 at heart"(pixie bob) "uh mam one bakago will destroy your "flawless" skin, shoto is well he don't want anything to be forced on him dude to what happened to him because of this dad, deku well he got bi vibes coming off of him, and tenya well thinks that love should be natural not someone claims you"(y/n) "how did you know that shit"(bakago) "well i know that mic and eraser are married guys so i know that when other people are apart of the lbgtq+ community''(y/n) "wait their marred"(mina) "yep also pixiepop did you get a concussion? Because studies show people who got conucon are a little mentaly stuck at the age they bumped their head"(y/n) "oh fuck you"(pixiepop) "hey im just stating the facts pix"(y/n) "gahhhhh!"(pixiepop) "Who's that kid over there?"(deku) "oh thats my nephew koda"(mayday) "oh hi Koda im dek-(Deku) (A-n-koda punched Deku's huhh) "WHY DID YOU PUNCH DEKU'S SCROTUM"(Tenya) "tenya he probably have a i dont like heroes thing due to something happened to his fam. All tho he does look a little familiar to I can't place where or when"(y/n) "oh that's probably because his parents went to your dad's workplace when they went to get support items"(mayday) "wait... Afton robotics? The same place where you guys go to get your support items?"(Koda) "yep he's one of japans greatest support heros"(tiger) "can we have dinner I'm hungry"(Kirishima) "ok everyone go and get your bags from the buses and but them int the comen rooms for your gender then go to the mess hall"(ragdoll)

A day later after Training AKA HELL in the shower area

Man, I don't know which ones of us got the worst training, at least it wasn't Momo or Stato they got to eat while they used their quirk. Maybe it was Tokyiami. He had to be in the dark as dark shadow went nuts to control it(y/n) "y/n are you going to join us in the hot springs?"(Tsuyu) "yeah I'm just showing before I get in there''(y/n)

The vanguard squad at the base rn

"man this is so not cute"(toga) "you should be more concerned that it works not about its look"(Mustard) "come on Musty her attitude is because her quirk affected her personality"(Glitch Trap) "i know why your here as to get us there and back but how do you know about that shit"(Mustard) "because he did it to me and the dude he took over the body of William Afton for the Faz-Bear killings"(Vanny) "but William escaped my grasp"(Glitch Trap) "huh fine"(Mustard) "you'll come as soon as one of us calls for you to pick us up at the rondeau point?"(compress) "no will drop you guys off but Krigori will pick you guys up when you guys need to leave. i have to find some more "volunteers'' for the Nomus under the orders of Darth Vader byeeee and don't forget to go over the game plan for tomorrow night"-glitches away-(Glitch Trap) "well i like him"(musular) "in the buddy way or in the Gay way?"(Magamaye) "huhhgg in the "he's cool way" and fuck you Magamaye. god why am im even here"(musular) "to kill kids"(Vanny) "oh yeah their scerams are beautiful to hear"(musular) "guys can we go over the plan"(Spinner) "your just mad that stain lost to bunch of first years and you're going to be able to get your revenge for stain...no your not...yes he is...sdfuhwoiugdhes"(twice) "the fuck dude that is consuring of all of your spilt personlaty things so far since you joined and i had DID of a few years"(Vanny) "didnt you choose to have DID to free the stinky bunny in your head from the VR video game Help Wanted?"(Mustard) "no tape girl tricked me, the company that fazbear-entertainment hired kept on developing the game after a co-worker named Jermey cut this own face off with a paper guillotine"(Vanny) "what the fuck"(Compress) "Tape gal kept a log of what's been happing in the game after Jerry began to go loo coo from seeing Glitchy"(Vanny) "ok that company is shady as fuck how did it srivive for more than 50 years becuse any place i herard that isnt Freddy Fazbear Eenertenment that has well dead kids at a place that catdotrs to kids they woldov'e been shut-down after the 2nd set of killings!"(muscular) "I don't know how they didn't get shut down after what 40ish kids connected to their name and another person and I saw him but he chose me to do his nasty work"(Vanny) "then how come you're still with him?"(Spinner) "well I understood him after 4 years of sharing the same body about not wanting to die, not liking our position of where we were in society and we both have mutual feelings for each other and i think he doesn't want to announce it and i want to tho. but please don't tell him i told you guys"(Vanny) "i won't tell, i know what it's like to have a crush on someone you look up to Vanny-Kun''(toga)