chapter11

people talking------ cheezits christ

people yelling------ WHY THE FUCK/dEaD iN An AlLeyWaY bY A kNiFe WeLdInG WaCkAsS

people whispering------ *why are you doing this dude*

people thinking---- what the heck just happened

animatronics talking child da fook

animatronics yelling GAHHHHHHHH

animatronics thinking Fuck this shit I'm out

Acton---- -jumps out the window-

People Muffled speaking--*ok smartass*

Animatronics Muffled speaking--*ok smartass*

All art belongs to its original creators

(Willam was the one who redid Todoroki's and Deku's costume)

3rd person pov. Everyone is leaving for their internships

"What y/n I made you a new costume"(William) "thanks dad"(y/n) "have fun sweet pea and see you when the week is over"(William) "ok dad"(y/n) "also can you tell Deku and Todoroki that I was the one to work on their costumes"(William) "yeah how come?"(y/n) "well I kinda added something else to it"(William) "dad"(y/n) I only add stronger shock absorbers, a better mask, and I made it darker and for shotos and made it blue and I made the soles on the boots better to resist ice-n-fire"(Willam) "ok dad I got to get to my train"(y/n) "bye"(William)

Timeskip

At y/n's internship (the new costume is the same pants and shirt but with a pirate hat, a purple/baclk mask and captain foxy's coat)

"Hey Tamaki the new intern is coming here soon"(fatgum) "great someone more talented than me"(Tamaki) "come on you might know her Tamaki she's William Afton's daughter"(fatgum) "oh I met her"(Tamaki) "see there's nothing to worry about"(fatgum) "she can summon nightmarish robots fatgum"(Tamaki) "hello is anyone is here"(y/n) "hey the winner of the festival is here"(fatgum) "gee dude you don't have to call me that Y/n is just fine although how come you wanted to have me do my internship here you usually do work studies"(y/n) "well you are above most of the first years' heck I say you're on par with the Big 3 at UA"(fatgum) "oh hi Tamaki"(y/n) "uhh I want to go home"(Tamaki) -puts head angst wall- "ok let's go on patrol"(fatgum)

Next day

"Hey kid are you ok"(fatgum) "just worried about my best friend"(y/n) "well I got nothing to say but just try to look at the best possible outcome"(fatgum)

in hosu

??? pov

Ugh man maybe William did change for the best after all he was allowed to adopt y/n... wait is that a fight oh shit thats the hero killer shit and thats y/n's best friend shit god I know I have to help but I know I should help but that means I will make myself known to the public... oh shit yeah he could die... fuck it "bravo 6 going dark"

3rd pov

As Iida prepared himself for the final blow he heard "bravo 6 going dark'' then he saw a yellow blur grabbed him as Deku kicked the sword from Stain's grasp "who are you"(Iida) "someone who should be dead"(???) -transforms into their human form "that was amazing you must tell me more about your quirk"(Deku) -asked as he shared his location- "I can't"(???) "what do you mean?"(Deku) "I don't have any, just my robotic abilities''(???) "Cassady is that you''(Iida) "how did you know... what your friends with y/n I should've expected that''(Cassady) "well Cassady let's fight the hero killer"(Deku) "yeah let's do this''(Cassady) "get out of the way"(shoto) a wall of ice appeared "whos this"(Shoto) "I'm Cassady''(Cassady) "are you going to"(shoto) "go after William? No I can tell he has changed now let's fight this Mother Fucker''(Cassady)