~3~

Ray's Pov

FUCKING HELL!! I slipped from under Norman with a speed of light and hid behind sofa covering my mouth.

Emma:'' Ray- Norman?! Why are you lying down here?''

Norman:'' Oh! I was just taking a nap here, Ray said he had to go out for a while.''

Emma:'' He isn't here?''

Norman:'' No! He isn't coming back until break.''

I heard Emma sigh.

Norman:'' What brings you here anyway?!''

Emma:'' Oh me? Dad already fixed the date for our marriage so I came to tell him about it.''

Norman:'' oh.?''

I felt disappointment in his voice.

Emma:'' Well you let him know then! I'll go!''

She closed the door and I left a sigh of relief. 

Norman:'' You okay?''

I covered the part where he bite with my shirt and slowly came out.

Ray:'' Yeah I am fine..''

I stood up... I felt him hug me from behind.

Ray:'' This isn't right Norman.. we almost got caught..''

Norman:'' What else do you want me to do?''

Ray:'' Jus-''

He pressed his lips on mine. I closed my eyes. He slipped his tongue inside my mouth. I moaned and he started to play with my tongue. I pushed his chest lightly, telling him to stop. But he didn't, he continued it. After completely satisfied he separated his lips. 

Ray:'' S..top...''

I looked down. He lifted my head up. 

Norman:'' Do you really want me to stop Ray? If you tell me, I will! But you know.. what kind of face you are making right now?! You probably won't even recognize its your face Ray..''

I looked at Norman with teary eyes,

Norman:'' Don't look at me like that Ray.. I want to mess you up!''

I stepped back from him. I felt like my heart was gonna come out of my chest. Why is he doing this to me? I never felt this way before.. Why is he making me feel this way? Why him? Why Norman of all people? He was.. just...a friend.. nothing more... to me... Before I know it, he pressed his lips on mine again.. I don't him to stop. I don't want to push him away. But its wrong. Its Norman.............

Ray:'' ugh..''

I opened my eyes.. I sat upright. I was still in my office on my sofa. I looked down and saw a few buttons of my shirt were open and there were.... FUCKING BITE MARKS. I looked over to the other side and Norman was drinking tea while looking at his mobile. 

Ray:'' Did you have fun playing with my body?!''

Norman:'' To me it looked like you had more fun than me.. I wanted to go even further with you.. but you just fell asleep. Can't blame you, must be tired from all the work.''

I looked outside the window and it was dark. I cannot even go back at this point. I have already crossed my line. I threw my head back and covered it with my hand. What have I done? What have I become? Emma is gonna hate me now.. She is gonna hate me for doing this with her fiancé. I felt tears roll down my eyes. Norman removed my hands from my eyes and hugged me.

Ray:'' I have become such a person, Norman..''

Norman patted my back,

Norman:'' Don't blame it all on yourself Ray.. I love you too okay? I am responsible too okay?''

I held him and cried. I never knew it... but whenever I felt like hell like this Norman was always next to me. Always..  Maybe.. Maybe I really do have something for Norman