~1~

Ray's POV

I saw the flushed expression on his face. What is wrong with him today? 

Ray:'' Norman! Everyone is waiting downstairs! Why are you delaying things so much?''

He wouldn't meet my eyes. I sighed and bent towards him touched his face he was alert and slapped my hands away. I was shocked. Why is he acting this way?

Ray:'' Norman! If you don't speak I wouldn't catch what is wrong!''

He clenched his fist.

Norman:'' I can't..''

He slowly whispered.

Ray:'' Can't what Norman?''

I saw him swiftly lift from his seat grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the wall. He looked right into my eyes. But I don't know what was wrong.. He wasn't being his usual self.

Ray:'' No...Norman?''

Norman:'' You wanted to know right?''

He slowly rubbed his thumb against my lips. I was completely frozen at my position. And the next moment... I couldn't process anymore. For a moment I think my heart stopped. Norman, my friend.. my closet friend.. was... was... was... kissing me!

Tears fell down my eyes. Why was he being like this? What was his purpose of this?

Norman:'' I like you Ra-''

* SLAP *

I am going through a nightmare right? I wished.. I could just disappear from this world. I was cheating on Emma. By kissing his fiancé in his bedroom. My hands were shaking. I felt them heat up and red. Norman fell on the bed after being slapped from me. I kept the hand on my mouth controlling myself not to freak out and start screaming. I fell on the ground speechless. 

Ray:'' You fucking betrayed Emma! Norman!''

There was no response.

Ray:'' What if someone finds out what are you gonna do?''

There was no response.

Ray:'' You have your engagement with Emma downstairs guests are waiting!''

There was no response. His silence angered me.

Ray:'' JUST FUCKING SAY SOMETHING?! YOU KNOW RIGHT? YOU JUST FUCKED UP! YOU FUCKING KISSED ME! YOUR FUCKING FRIEND! ARE YOU FUCKING IN YOUR RIGHT MIND!''

Norman:'' Is it a crime?''

Ray:'' Wh..at?''

Norman:'' Is it a crime to love you?!''

I clenched my teeth and stood up, grabbed his collars in anger.

Ray:'' Why are acting this way? You never-''

I felt his slight touch on my cheek.

Norman:'' I never told you cause I knew you will lose your mind like this.. but the thought I am going to marry to someone other then you, scared me.. scared me so much that.. I am gonna lose you!''

Ray:'' Norman! I am a guy! and so are you! Didn't you like Emma? Since we were like 8? Your families decided to marry you two when you two are old enough, whats with this crap now..''

Norman:'' Is that what you want me to do?''

Ray:'' Damn it! I don't care what you are thinking! But.. don't hurt Emma or her feelings, she is a precious friend...''

Norman:''....... Fine!''