I've never ran so fast to save my life like this, the adrenaline is a mess all over my body. My eyes were wide open and sweat was dripping from my forehead and neck.

Running footsteps past the store and Ahjussi sighed in relief. He looks back on me then the store we came in. Now that I was a little calmer, I noticed that we entered a small restaurant.

He walked towards the chiller and took out two water bottles. He tosses one to me to which I caught weakly it hit my chest.

"Not much of a runner?" He chuckled before drinking.

"I'm a dancer actually." I mumbled and drank the water, finishing all of the water. I was that thirsty.

"Oh I know." He walked back deeper inside and pulled out his phone to use his flashlight. I'm assuming his looking for the fridge. "Ever thought you'd meet your father-in-law in a situation like this?"

"Sorry? F-father-in-law? But.. who exactly are you?" What the heck is this man saying all of a sudden?

"AH apologies!" He came back with a plastic container. "I thought that YN has already told you about me."

"YN? What does... Ohh... your her father? I'm sorry, she did mention you a few times but I didn't know what you looked like. You look really young Sir." But seriously, he looks 35. And with his speed I'd think he's around 30.

"HAHA you're a talker. Well here you are, caught up in this mess. You just got kidnapped by a Drug Dealer who wants something from me. I am originally just a painter. But more importantly, how's YN?" His upbeat and goofy tone switched to a sad and caring one instantly. "It's been years since I last saw her."

I remember her telling me that his dad went to jail for killing someone but she didn't believe that. And that she's doing everything she can to prove his innocence. "YN... Misses you a lot."

He smiled sadly looking down at his hands.

"She's working hard and focusing on her goals. She would breakdown sometimes and would need someone to lean on for a moment but gets back on her own two feet by herself every time. She's still as caring as she was back then. She's independent and has good friends around her. That's what I'd say."

Mixed emotion swirled in his eyes and I can tell he misses his daughter greatly. "I do feel sorry for her, that she has to go through all this. I wished he had enjoyed her youth better."

"You're right. If only I wasn't such an idiot, YN would have had a happier childhood. I was framed for all I know. One day I went to the exhibit I was suppose to hang my paintings but when I got there I was left with a corpse. Then the police came in and took me, and charged me as guilty. I couldn't stand a chance."

I was going to hear all this from YN. I feel like She should've been the first to hear this from him. This is the information that she needs all this time. What she was doing right now, I wonder what. Is she okay? Is she crying?

"I just hope that she can forgive me for everything I've cost her. I... could've been a better father for her."

"How are we gonna get out of here? We need to see YN as soon as we can." I ask.

"Don't worry, I've called someone who can help us. Once they get here we'll go where she lives."

If she's home is the case. I know she works at night as well in the coffee shop. But I guess we can head to her place too. We can't exactly go to the cops since Ahjussi here is wanted.

"Ever held a gun, young lad?" He grinned at me and took out a gun.

"Woah, hold on sir. I don't think YN would like me holding that." I backed away from the look of it.

"So she's the boss of you? I see. But this is just in case. Better not use it, but its just to be sure. This gun has three bullets. Just keep it with you until we're safe." He forced it in my hand and I had to hold it.

I only meant that I don't what to shoot something or someone accidentally. It's not like YN bosses me around or anything umm. But the thought sounds nice though.

.............................................................................

"Jerome Kim, I did not hold this sniper so I could shoot you for being an idiot. Grab that glass and talk to him." I grumbled through the mic. It's cold and chilly on top of this building and if we don't move soon we'll lose our chance.

"I know I know, I'm just... look at his body guards! They're huge."

"Since when were you a wuss?" France said. "We got 10 minutes till the party actually starts, by that time Ma Dong Seok will be inside the room. Make it a quick death, YN."

"Please just get this done, I still have lots of paper work to do." Ms. Choi sighed.

"Fine! Fine. Let's get this moving."